TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The "Say Something Random" Thread

robbalvey

My internet at home is screwed up so I have to catch up on the forums at school... it's lame.

I feel your pain, I especially hate it when I am in the library and the old library hag is over your shoulders going "I hope your not on Newgrounds/AddictingGames/MySpace/LiveJournal/HomestarRunner/*insert other site students visit here*."

*sigh*

My rant for the day though, my Spanish teacher. All Spring Break long I'm going to be doing one big ass Spanish project.

Interesting tornado warning popped up a few minutes ago. Hmm...

AT 452 PM CDT...NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE DOPPLER RADAR DETECTED A SEVERE THUNDERSTORM CAPABLE OF PRODUCING A TORNADO 10 MILES SOUTHWEST OF WAKITA...MOVING NORTH AT 30 MPH. POWER POLES WERE DOWNED AND SHEDS WERE DAMAGED WHEN THIS STORM WAS ABOUT 4 MILES NORTH OF CARRIER IN GARFIELD COUNTY.

* LOCATIONS IN THE WARNING INCLUDE WAKITA.

Now, if you'll recall a certain 1996 movie that is featured at Universal Orlando...

2 PM CDT...NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE DOPPLER RADAR DETECTED A SEVERE THUNDERSTORM CAPABLE OF PRODUCING A TORNADO 10 MILES SOUTHWEST OF WAKITA...MOVING NORTH AT 30 MPH. POWER POLES WERE DOWNED AND SHEDS WERE DAMAGED WHEN THIS STORM WAS ABOUT 4 MILES NORTH OF CARRIER IN GARFIELD COUNTY.

* LOCATIONS IN THE WARNING INCLUDE WAKITA. TWISTER!

~Matthew

Why does Penn State have to keep these computer labs so hot? Shouldn't that be bad for the computers?

The heat is probably a byproduct of the computers themselves.

Computers put out alot of heat. Put 40 of them in a small room and it's going to get pretty stuffy.

My comp labs in high school and college were brutally hot. Not really much they can do about it without putting in powerful expensive A/C.