TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The "Say Something Random" Thread

robbalvey

I gave blood today, so I got to have salmon and a turkey pattie and mashed potatoes and a big salad for dinner.

The moral of this story: Do a little public service and food comes your way.

Eric

I've been working on this project for the past 2 weeks. It's due on July 8th and it will take AT LEAST that long.

Well, I have to have this certain part done before I go home at 12:00 and I'm stuck. This is the first time I have had no clue where to go next.

Ugh ... maybe it's becuase it's Friday.

Gregg "I'm thinking I need to make a McD's Apple Pie run to clear my head" C.

It looks like we're seeing some "chain pop-up ads". I got this from Neopets. I did a spyware/adware search right after, and had no results.

Is that a bit weird? No shipping or handling for a dinner at Chili's.

This is a really good weekend its bascly a 4 day weekend so this is what my weekend like Saturday not doing much mite hang with my girl friend Sunday ok I’m really busy I have reseals from 9.00am to 4.00 pm Monday I have stage challenge which I was rehearsing for yesterday but I have to be at my school at 7.00am and I’m not coming back home till about 12.00am (Tuesday) Tuesday I’m having the day of school