TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The "Say Something Random" Thread

robbalvey

Happy Holidays to all of you in the TPR Community.

Whether away from the screen this holiday time, or onscreen "jingling all the way" through it, lol.

The Best to All, and All to The Best for the New Year, too.

holiday-me1-Santa_Bakken2014.jpg.a021d9ac601e98c8cc9d8084b549e236.jpg

Dad and me. Scandi Tour, 2014.

Edited by Nrthwnd

Just found out what these current 3 Days (24-25-26th) are food-wise....

December 24 – National Egg Nog Day

December 25 – Pumpkin Pie Day

December 26 – National Candy Cane Day / National Coffee Percolator Day

Happy Hollandaise Everybody!

NOTE TO FUTURE SELF:

Any time period, anywhere, visiting mid-week during any global theme park's seasonal schedule, is waaaay better than the alternative... of holiday periods, specific holiday... days, weekends in general, etc. etc. etc.

Blah blah blah.

^ Congrats on finishing it! Any thoughts on how you're planning to display it?

And for today.... January 3 – National Chocolate Covered Cherry Day.

Yum!

i just have it set up in the living room with the minifugures displayed as well

I swear to tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth, so anyway, I said to her, I said, they can't afford that on what he earns, I mean for a start the feathers get up your nose, I ask you, four and six a pound, and him with a wooden leg, I don't know how she puts up with it after all the trouble she's had with her you-know-what, anyway it was a white wedding much to everyone's surprise, of course they bought everything on the hire purchase, I think they ought to send them back where they came from, I mean you've got to be cruel to be kind so Mrs Harris said, so she said, she said, she said, the dead crab she said, she said. Well, her sister's gone to Rhodesia what with her womb and all, and her youngest, her youngest as thin as a filing cabinet, and the goldfish, the goldfish they've got whooping cough they keep spitting water all over their Bratbys, well, they do don't they, I mean you can't, can you, I mean they're not even married or anything, they're not even divorced, and he's in the KGB if you ask me, he says he's a tree surgeon but I don't like the sound of his liver, all that squeaking and banging every night till the small hours, his mother's been much better since she had her head off, yes she has, I said, don't you talk to me about bladders, I said...