TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The "Say Something Random" Thread

robbalvey

^If North Carolina has gotten snow near the end of april before, Ohio definitley can.

Time for the random part of my post:

I didn't wake up until 10:44

Trev32"see, homeschooling DOES have advantages!"32.

ugh, today was boring and annoying. First off, I've been having a migrane or a sinus headache all day today thanks to my damn nose. And secondly, my left button on my mouse started to not register the clicks so I would have to press down hard on the button to get it working, so i go and open it up and check it out...When I put it back together it clicked fine, but now when I plugged it in....left button does not work. So I had to switch the buttons controls so I can operate a left click on the right button. Talk about aggrivating.

It saturday here in new zealand i didnt go to school last week and wont go this week eather be cause it hoildays on tv rite now is the new zealand verson of top of the pops speaking of new zealand versons of things our verson of the whole idol thing is starting its second seson here in june well thats when the audittions are i hate idol its a bunch of crap these are the idols ive seen be "crowend" Ruban stuudard Amercion idol season 2 guy sebastion Aussie idol seson 1 kurt nelson word idol ben lummas NZ idol seson 1 fantasia breino amercian idol seson 3 casy donavion aussie seson 2 speaking of aussie idol the 3rd seson starts the audditions tomorro in i think carns i heard that on rove last nite wow i just typed a hole lot of stuff

I tried to make sense of that!

It Saturday here in New Zealand, I didn’t go to school last week and won’t go this week either because it is the holidays. On TV right now is the New Zealand version of Top of the Pops. Speaking of New Zealand versions of things, our version of the whole Idol thing is starting its second season here in June; well that’s when the auditions are. I hate Idol IMO, it’s a bunch of crap! These are the idols I’ve seen be ‘crowned’, Ruben Studdard-American Idol Season 2, Guy Sebastian-Australian Idol Season 1, Kurt Nelson-World Idol, Ben Lummas-NZ Idol Season 1, Fantasia Barrino-American Idol Season 3 and Casey Donovan-Australian Idol Season 2. Speaking of Australian Idol, the 3rd Season starts the auditions tomorrow in (I think) Cairns, I heard that on Rove-LIVE last night. Wow, I just typed a whole lot of awfully spelled crap!

I saw a cute squirrell get hit by a car earlier but he/she survived as it limped and ran the rest of the way across the busy street. I thought it's head was crunched at first but obviously it wasnt being as it still ran to the sidewalk. You can say he was literally a "Screaming Squirrell"!

Ok, so I got a call from the psychics today, they told me that the wife had a vision during meditation of me and the Hindenburg. She said she saw me as a steward on the the fateful flight and that before the flight, I was afraid of going on but something made me go on the flight. So I did some research and found the crew/passenger list. All 97 people. Turns out a lot of people managed to survive the crash, but out of the seven stewards that was listed....only one died.

http://www.nlhs.com/passenger-list.htm

The only steward that died was Max Schulze.

It's odd and I partly believe it since I do believe in past lifes and life after death so....it's interesting.

You see this banner for 96.5 WTIC. Well, I got it up here in Bangor, Maine. I went to my sisters room and she said, "you wouldn't believe the gift I got you." and she pulled out the banner and I said, "where did you get it!" and she said, "in the trash can in the lobby" or something.

Craiggers "Ones mans trash is another mans treasure" K.

P.S. 96.5 TIC is my favorite station in Connecticut