TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The "Say Something Random" Thread

robbalvey

Sometimes I feel like I'm defending my home park way too much... But then I remember what I've seen when it was shuddered, and I compare it with where it is now... I also remember that it's my home park, and I can support it as much as I d***-well please and encourage anyone else to do so for their own home park(s) if they want.

Just don't go overboard with it...

I'm totally one of those people who thinks they're way more clever than they actually are. But honestly, a lot of what I say is for the benefit of my own sense of humor, writing style, or interests and preferred topics; even if it's in a publicly viewable place. I don't think I'm just saying that to self-consciously protect myself from people who don't like or care about what I say; I'm pretty sure there's some truth to it.

I applied to be a story artist for Spongebob. I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing.

Considering people have said the quality of the show is starting to get a bit better and rumors of the original creator returning, maybe it could be a good thing. Though I personally would rather work for Cartoon Network than Nickelodeon.