TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The "Say Something Random" Thread

robbalvey

I am having my birthday today. I'm drunk as a skunk and about to jump on a bicycle to use a voucher at Gamestop I got as a present. Fingers crossed I don't fall over (and out TPR).

Bumped into this gem and couldn't stop laughing at myself.

It's one thing to speculate on plausible additions, but the types of rides that y'all are suggesting are on par with some things said in the Darien Lake thread. Like really insane stuff.

Honestly, I share your irritation for people always immediately speculating big on things they're not totally sure of (not just for Holiday World, but everywhere ). It's fun to do so, sure, but you can't always fill-up pages with people pin-pointing where every park might throw in, say, a B&M wing rider as a family-owned park's first-ever major steel coaster...

Well slap me stupid! Biggest plot twist of the decade. Honestly, I couldn't be happier to be so, so wrong. To those who guessed correctly, props to you!

I haven't been to a theme park since I went to SFOG last April. I suspect being a broke college student with a minimum wage job, rent and utilities to pay/groceries to buy every month, and a stupid amount of debt probably has something to do with it.

Also! This is my 666TH POST

If you'd like to learn more about this exclusive offer, call one eight-hundred, fluffy bunnies filled with medicine and goo!

That's 1-800-fbf-wmag!

(Warning, don't call this number... Someone might actually pick up)