TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The "Say Something Random" Thread

robbalvey

Some people can be complete idiots when it comes time to rate a ride or I should say comment that it should be disqualified from the contest because of having 2 lift/launch sections when one is a mcbr...what are these people coming down to?!? Oh well...time to upload my contest track here as promised!

I'd like to make a nice compliment to our young posters here. Thank you guys for making a great contribution to this site. We've just had a run-in with this idiot poster over at http://forums.sfne.com who is I believe is 15 and he made no contribution what so ever. All he did was yell at people and call them liars. He claimed I was a liar that Sea Dragon was never in the south end of SFNE where Mind Eraser is currently. We also had few other run-ins with immature posters. So I'd like to say thank you for being good posters here, it goes to show that you guys can post far better then a few of the tools at sfne.com

Craiggers "I do get satisfaction from putting the tools in there places on those boards" K.

I ran a 5K race today around downtown Indy and it felt good. I'm horrible at running but I achieved my goal of finishing in under half an hour. I don't really run much because it is quite painful (I have permanent back pain from a car accident I was in) so I was pretty happy with that. It was a lot of fun.