TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The "Say Something Random" Thread

robbalvey

I wrote the chorus to a new song about 20 minutes ago. It's a different style than usual as this would be more of a pop-punk or alternative rock song as opposed to hard rock like I usually write. It's called "Our Beautiful Life".

Hey! Don't you know we had everything?

Hey! You wasted such a good thing

Now! You got me under the knife

What have you done to our beautiful life?

Hey! I tried to make it work

Hey! You tried to make me hurt

Now! I'm trying to make it right

All we have left of our beautiful life

Ever since Freshman year of college, I've had to find a new apartment every year thanks to a roommate either graduating, or wanting to find a new apartment. After the third time I had to move out, I decided to find an apartment where tenants each pay for just a bedroom (plus utilities) and have a shared kitchen; that way, if somebody were to move out, I don't have to rush to find a new roommate before I'm slapped with the phenomenally increased rent fee. I found a place with three bedrooms and a decent price, and I moved in last month. Upon moving in, I discovered that one of the other bedrooms was unoccupied, and the guy I was currently living with was moving out by the end of the first week of the semester. So now, after all the roommate problems I've had to go through, I now have none. While it is a bit more lonely, at least nobody's drunk friends can raid through my food.