TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The "Say Something Random" Thread

robbalvey

Don't know why this happened, but I decided to re-watch the 1977 film Rollercoaster. Anyway, about 1.5 hours into the film, during the whole big grand opening bash for the Great American Revolution at Magic Mountain, an MC asked for all the lucky first ride ticket holders to head towards the platform and during this little spiel he said, "don't be cowards folks, you only live once."

Don't know why this happened, but I decided to re-watch the 1977 film Rollercoaster. Anyway, about 1.5 hours into the film, during the whole big grand opening bash for the Great American Revolution at Magic Mountain, an MC asked for all the lucky first ride ticket holders to head towards the platform and during this little spiel he said, "don't be cowards folks, you only live once."

You should post this on the SFMM thread. Everyone would get a kick out of this.

It's 5am and I'm still awake, so I'm just sitting in my room smoking me electric cigarette listening to Stephen King's IT that someone awesome uploaded to youtube! I like audio books, it reminds me of when my parents used to read me stories when I was a kid and is good for when my eyes are too tired to focus on pages.

I am now officially nocturnal. Bedtime at 6am or so. Probably waking up at around 1pm. I m working on homework though... and listening to Stephen King's IT on audio book that I am streaming on youtube. Some may call King over rated, but I still enjoy it.

My neighbors are having a screaming arguement over whether or not Kentucky is a state. One of the arguers is convinced Kentucky has no state capital; don't know if that's what makes him think it's not a state or if he thinks Kentucky is a city or country. I really don't get my neighbors.

Funniest thing, just heard on radio -

Woman in Ontario just found out she won $40 Million in nation-wide lottery.

First thing she and husband doing with money?

"Taking out the whole family to their fave All-You-can-Eat Chinese Buffet

Restaurant, down the street."

I loved hearing it. Simple for now.

But they'll get the hang of it later, lol.

I'm officially on vacation...just ordered my 2-Day Disneyland Hopper ticket/printed it, got my clothes all packed up ...just need to pack up the rest of my goods tomorrow and get some SD cards cleared off, and pick up some goods at the store tomorrow to finish packing up! Gonna be a fun next 6 days starting Sunday (Leaving for SFMM, then 2 days at Disney, a day at Knotts, and 1 more day at SFMM before heading back).

Just finished remodeling one of our bedrooms. Tore out the carpet and baseboards, sealed the floor, installed laminate, painted and installed the floor boards, installed new blinds, repainted the walls, repainted the trim and doors, and installed lighting in a cabinet. Glad it's done!

the magnificent Jesse Norman is singing an

incredibly moving aria, recorded decades ago.

on the radio.

timely, with this death and destruction.

and so moving.

Seems like I can't one minute without mentioning the following

.(Tony Hawk's) Big Spin/Joker

.Darien Lake

.Gerstlauer spinning coasters

.Zonga (sometimes)

.Ride of Steel's retheming

.Drachen Fire (sometimes)

.Barrcuda Bay

.Six Flags Discovery Kingdom

.SFDK's Superman: Ultimate Flight