TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The "Say Something Random" Thread

robbalvey

Freakin' Devin Townsend. It seems like every time I listen to a song from his older albums, I catch a snippet of lyrics or guitar work that he slipped into Ziltoid The Omniscient or one of his later works.

Sometimes I just want to listen to some metal and chill. But no, he makes me think about what I'm listening to and respect the artist. Pfft.

So some of my college friends have this tradition called Tee-Hee Tuesday, in which they pretty much tickle a certain person to death all day long.

Unfortunately, we are on vacation in Orlando and that person didn't come with us. I have been chosen as the new Tee-Hee Tuesday victim. I'm terrified of what's going to happen to me when the clock strikes midnight. I really need to find someplace to hide/run away to.

Shivering even though it's warm...

So some of my college friends have this tradition called Tee-Hee Tuesday, in which they pretty much tickle a certain person to death all day long.

Unfortunately, we are on vacation in Orlando and that person didn't come with us. I have been chosen as the new Tee-Hee Tuesday victim. I'm terrified of what's going to happen to me when the clock strikes midnight. I really need to find someplace to hide/run away to.

God that sounds like hell for me, I'm extremely ticklish.

GET IN YOUR GOOD DEED OF THE DAY HERE!

A friend of mine is working towards filming her documentary, A Dress for Yugoslavia, and is now in the runnings for Ryerson University's top artist! It would be really cool if anybody who sees this could click on the link and vote for Nina Platisa to help her out!!

http://theeyeopener.com/2013/03/the-eyeopener-presents-the-arts-top-10/

• 2 weeks later...