TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The "Say Something Random" Thread

robbalvey

The bronies have their own little thread now....

Not really, seems like Ellisa's just trying to get some stuff sold...and knows exactly who on this site might want it. Personally, I'm quite pleased they'd be thoughtful enough to ask around here first.

Besides, this site really doesn't need a thread for the show. If anyone wants to do more than a few random, passing mentions of the show, or actually wants to seriously discuss it at all, well, that's what PMs and show-dedicated sites are for, just like any other offshoot topic here.

Bored, I decided to look at all of my old topics posted on here...I can't believe how many pointless ones I posted at the time and lived. I mean, why on earth would I make a thread about a small earthquake that barely shook things, or make another thread talking about strange bay area weather patterns?

Found a new wordfilter! (New to me anyway!)

Honestly, I'm surprised that "l-u-l-z" was enough of a problem to be filtered here...wouldn't have expected that at all. (And no, I wasn't trying to use it conversationally, only in reference to something which uses it regularly...see above post, actually.)

Found a new wordfilter! (New to me anyway!)

Honestly, I'm surprised that "l-u-l-z" was enough of a problem to be filtered here...wouldn't have expected that at all. (And no, I wasn't trying to use it conversationally, only in reference to something which uses it regularly...see above post, actually.)

Good to see the site has good taste in proper spelling of abbreviated words.