TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The "Say Something Random" Thread

robbalvey

Yeah! Maybe if there are enough of us, we can justify having our own section of the forums!

Doubtful, but a dedicated thread could always be a possibility. Gonna need a few more though, considering there's maybe about eight of us.

Whoops! Yes, I meant a thread, not a whole section!

Brohoofs and cider all around! (\^3^/)

^Yup, and quite a good one at that! I'd recommend reading *this* if you want to know more about the show, why such a diverse fanbase has formed around it, etc.

On a different note,

I'm actually scared of Bronies. I mean, if some park had a Brony themed maze, I'd be heading straight for the chicken exit.

Why do ya feel this way? I mean, sure, there are some creepy people who enjoy it and make the group look like a bunch of freaks, but the same could be said for some in the coaster enthusiast community, and yet here we all are.

I was messing around in RCT3 today. I made an animal enclosure consisting of two lions and a large number of baby ostriches. I renamed all of the ostriches, and then left the pasture alone. It wasn't long before the messages started rolling in.

Everyone in the world has been killed by a predator.

That guy from that place who did that thing that one time when you cared the least has been killed by a predator.

That Cheating Whore has been killed by a predator.

Not been killed by a predator has been killed by a predator.

The Entire Cast of Twilight has been killed by a predator.

My Professional Career has been killed by a predator.

Yo mama so fat, she has been killed by a predator.

Welcome to the herd! /)

Which episodes did you watch? Did you start from the beginning of the series? Just wait 'till you really get into the series and the writers are in full-swing, it gets really good. "Party of One" is a ton of fun, and so are the season 2 premiere and finale. Of course, they're all great, and that's why we love the show!

^

(\

I watched the premieres of both seasons, the one about a tornado, the one with future twilight, and I think that's all . . . FOR NOW!

I have NO idea I would like a show like it, but its just the likable charecters (Rainbow Dash is my favorite), and the whole "friendhip" theme to it.

EDIT: I also watched the one with "Gabby Gums."

Edited by SFMM fanboy