TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The "Say Something Random" Thread

robbalvey

I felt guilty today... there's this Italina guy with a strong accent that gave a presentation today in my speech class. Since he has an accent every time he said fact or factor it sounded like f*** and f***** and it made me quietly laugh every time. I think he got a little nervous and couldn't quite figure out why people were laughing, although they were laughing quietly, but it totally sounded like he was cussing throughout his entire speech. I feel kinda guilty, but it was REALLY funny!

I guess it's officially time so Happy 4/20 to all! I will (probably) not be celebrating this year as I just do not have the money at the moment to buy certain things you usually celebrate 4/20 with. I guess I will do what some people do on other holidays and celebrate a bit later... of course where I live every days pretty much 4/20 cause I go to college. I am actually really looking forward to my classes tomorrow... last year my teacher just kind of gave up and we watched movies cause most everyone was so... "under the influence" so we just watched documentaries in all my classes.

I don't know how many of you (or if any of you) are planning on partaking in this year's festivities, but today is Record Store Day! I've been waiting for today for a very long time, and my local record store, Wuxtry Records, had a midnight opening! I gotta admit, standing in line might not have been the most exciting thing in the world, but I got two great records out of it, and I can get the other ones that I want later today!

This is my haul so far:

There's a couple outside my apartment who have been arguing with each other for the past forty-five minutes. I think I've heard the f word about ten times every minute since the argument started, and I'm pretty sure their kids are outside with them. Luckily, I think it's going to rain soon.