TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The "Say Something Random" Thread

robbalvey

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Sören! I know it is probably a little too early, but who cares? I don't feel like waiting for a random birthday PTR from you to say "Happy birthday". Sorry, but I like being early! Happy birthday to you, and don't worry about being one year older! I also want to say Happy birthday to CoastersRULE, Ultracoasters, Lincow, evil_cod, our very own Robb, and thrillseeker. Happy birthday to you guys and possibly girls! Don't you ever think I forgotten about you guys!

I just ordered pizza! Pepperoni mushroom goodness. Yum! I ordered from Papa Johns. I hope it will be delicious and warm.

EDIT: Heck, I'll say happy birthday to everyone! HAPPY BIRTHDAY EVERYONE!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Sören! I know it is probably a little too early, but who cares? I don't feel like waiting for a random birthday PTR from you to say "Happy birthday". Sorry, but I like being early! Happy birthday to you, and don't worry about being one year older! I also want to say Happy birthday to CoastersRULE, Ultracoasters, Lincow, evil_cod, our very own Robb, and thrillseeker. Happy birthday to you guys and possibly girls! Don't you ever think I forgotten about you guys!

Thanks again, man!

--Sören