TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The "Say Something Random" Thread

robbalvey

My dog is actually sad that Christmas is over. We took our Christmas stuff down about an hour and a half a go and when the tree was being taken apart the dog actually looked sad. An hour and a half later he still seems depressed about it.

Edit: I should probably add that the reason he is sad is because he gets nice stuff at Christmas time and now that time is over. Does this just seem really unusual to you guys?

Just applied for a new position at my work that would be a $40k per year raise (if I get it).

Of course, the position calls for 60% travel ... but then I start thinking about all the miles I can get for trips (my company actually let's us keep our miles instead of using them for corporate travel).

That is an awesome raise!

Do you know of many firms that keep the miles for themselves? I know of one big company that does that. I thought most companies let their road warriors keep their miles as a reward for how hard being on the road can be. Everyone I know that works in consulting gets to keep their miles/rewards.

I know of quite a few other companies that make their employees use their miles for corporate travel. But you are right, it's nice of the companies that let their "road warriors" keep the miles.

Haven't heard anything yet, but I'm "under consideration".