TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The "Say Something Random" Thread

robbalvey

Picked up a pair of SkullCandy 50/50's today to replace my pair of broken TiTANS, since I can't stand the normal Apple earbuds I keep as a backup pair anymore.

I'm very happy so far. Bass is OMG INCREDIBLE, they're super comfortable and stay in my ears better than any other earbuds I've ever used, and I LOVE having in-line controls again. My only complaint is that, when I called my girlfriend on the Skype iPod Touch app, she said she heard a rake-like, scratchy static noise, which stopped when I muted the mic input. I'm confused as to what's up, since there's no static like that whatsoever when I use the voice memo tool... Oh well. I'm still very happy with my purchase.

I'm so confused right now...

See, I've been doing a driver's education course online for the last year (I'm absolutely horrible with procrastination, so I've been putting it off for MONTHS), and I decided to power through another section tonight, after failing the test for section 4 of 7 a couple of months ago. I skimmed the section again, took the section test again....

And it told me I'm done, and that my certificate for completing driver's ed will be sent through the mail as soon as possible.

Wait, what? I thought I still had three more sections to do! Ah well, I'm not complaining, if it means I can get my permit sooner.