TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Track of the week clean up

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

/\Actually, you should be able to download the coaster just fine, regardless of whether or not you have the custom scenery sets in that park--the CS just won't show up, although certain downloads can cause the game to crash if the person downloading it doesn't have them, like CTR's, invisible entrances, etc.

I think I'll whip something up this weekend if I have time--free TPR membership sounds very attractive!

^ Thank you! I'll take a look at yours!

EDIT: Loved the preshow! Although the rides needs inmprovments. Aka the break run. The breaks need to be spread out over the brake run and can't just appear at the end. But it was a nice ride however!

I deleted my other track because it wasn't very good. I have a much better coaster that includes more elements, more scenery, and a storyline.

A tyrannical ruler has oppressed his people for decades. He now faces a crisis as people flee his kingdom in fear. With only a few loyal subjects left, he attempts to train these men as knights. But it was too late. Neighboring kingdoms began to set up a battlefield outside the walls of the king's castle. A violent battle followed. Relive the exciting and heart-pounding battle from both inside and outside the castle walls as this venerable fortress is BESIEGED.

image2838.png.90dbd0fda36cd45aef8483b8be1c7264.png

Overview

image2826.png.cc218111b1800160c818e71eb5e0402f.png

Breaking through the castle keep

OK: Now I'm downright angry.

I hate to say this, but not ONCE but TWICE have we found duplicate accounts for the purpose of sabotage to the Track of the Week contests.

This is ridiculous.

A reminder to everyone participating:

ADHERE TO THE CODE OF CONDUCT OF TPR or BE PERMANENTLY BANNED.

We will not tolerate this- now, next week or ever.

R.D.

Games Forum Moderating Team

Edited by QueerRudie

I can assure that The Mad Hatter did not create duplicates... In my years of being around him I've known him as an honest respectful member being about as far from that tomfoolery as you can be. Are you sure you haven't made a mistake?

Before we ban anyone, we are -very- careful to check out the circumstances, the background of the issue, and the evidence therein.

It is then discussed with the Higher Powers at TPR, and Robb Alvey does the final decisions from there.

R.D.

Games forum Moderating Team

My EPIC coaster Fireball http://www.themeparkreview.com/game_exchange/track.php?id=1899

Please rate high

It was okay, but I can tell you put quite a bit of effort into it. Still, making a kick-@ss suspended coaster is extremely difficult. 1.5/5

@RD, I can see why people are trying to sabotage projects, there's a $40 prize on the line!

EDIT: Just caught my little sister trying to sabotage accounts just before she tried to upload a file. I deleted her posts, and will ask for her password so I can change rankings to be fair for the other users. If your track ranking dropped, that's probably why.

EDIT AGAIN: Okay, I changed the ratings to be honest. Again, I apologize to all the other entries for any inconvenience.

I can assure that The Mad Hatter did not create duplicates... In my years of being around him I've known him as an honest respectful member being about as far from that tomfoolery as you can be. Are you sure you haven't made a mistake?

Nope. No mistake at all. All the IPs matched up to the same person, and all the accounts ranked his track high and ranked the other tracks low.

Trust us on this. TPR is able to track EVERYTHING that all users do in these contests. Everything.

I will absolutely NOT TOLERATE anyone sabotaging or cheating in the contests. You will be banned immediately FOREVER - no questions asked.

You know you're doing it, don't try to feed me some excuse. Be a douche, get banned. It couldn't be more simple.

'Nuff Said.

--Robb

^^I'm not joking. She is a computer wiz. She knows how to set up accounts on different sites, because I saw her creating her Yahoo ID. Didn't think much of it until I figured out she had signed up here. I didn't know it was my sister on the post in this thread, but I found out it was when she posted to the "Come and say "Hi""thread.

I know my skills at RCT3 are limited. Because of that, I knew I wouldn't win, I just wanted to see how it would size up against other (better) coasters. Also, I really don't feel like I would deserve a Club TPR membership, because I have been a douchebag on here a few times. I think someone else deserves it more than a snob like me.

Just one last ditch effort here... Couldn't perhaps May the G Force blah blah. in the process of creating 'random' accounts possibly have created one with the same IP address as TMH? I know under proxies and such that IP addresses are scrambled. Seems really farfetched, I know, but I'm finding it really hard to believe that TMH created duplicate accounts to boost his ratings... Seems extremely unlike him. I would support checking into that.