TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Electric Daisy Carnival 2011

ArrowHater

BCK3.jpg

Who's going?!?!?! Let me know! We han make the first TPR Trip Report @ EDC. Filled with carnival rides and electronic music and half naked people. FUN.

Electric Daisy Carnival Retail Outlet Ticket Info:

Tickets will be available in authorized outlets next week. Please stay tuned for more info regarding the locations and when tickets will be available in stores.

Event info:

Electric Daisy Carnival Las Vegas

Friday Saturday & Sunday :: June 24th - 26th

8pm - 7am Daily

Las Vegas Motor Speedway

Friday :: Tiesto

Saturday :: David Guetta

Sunday :: Swedish House Mafia

..::: 3 DAYS :::..

..::: OVER 200 WORLD CLASS DJS, ARTISTS AND PERFORMERS :::..

..::: THOUSANDS OF BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE :::..

..::: 6 MASSIVE STAGES :::.

..::: THE TOTAL INSOMNIAC EXPERIENCE :::..

- Mass gathering ready! Venue was built to accommodate over 100,000 people per day.

- Dusk till dawn! EDC's wide variety of visual entertainment comes alive at night. We will now be able to utilize every minute of darkness.

- A wide variety of transportation options to and from the strip.

- 40,00 free parking spaces

- Access to stadium stats for a spectral view of the entire festival.

- All attendees have floor access to all 6 stages.

- Cooling off zones. There are 5 huge air conditioned areas.

- 140' X 300' Misting Tent. Guiness World Records has been notified.

- Less restrictive pyrotechnic regulations. We can use a much bigger caliber of fireworks and effects

- World renowned and convenient destination for travelers.

Insomniac's press release

After much speculation we are ecstatic to announce that the Electric Daisy Carnival 2011 will be held at the Las Vegas Motor Speedway. This venue offers endless opportunities for us to grow our festival! Over the next months leading up to Electric Daisy Carnival Las Vegas our team will spend countless hours working on a plan to turn this amazing blank slate into a land filled with amusements, beats, lights, fun and festivities. Our new home for 2011 is one of the largest and most versatile festival sites in the United States. As with past EDC's you can expect a wide array of attractions, full-size carnival rides, wandering entertainers, art installations and a lineup of world-class performers. In 2011 expect brand new and energizing ways to experience North America's Largest Dance Festival!

The new venue for 2011 gives us the chance to create Electric Daisy Carnival like you've never seen it before. The grounds of the Las Vegas Motor Speedway will be transformed into a giant amusement park for you to explore, and each area of the festival will be meticulously constructed into a themed utopia.. Insomniac crews will work day and night to build the venue into an complete sensory experience that will take you far beyond just the love of the music. This is EDC, Vegas style!

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I am going to be in Europe which is a burn, but it is 18+ anyways so I didn't really have a chance anyways. Hopefully High Contrast is there so everyone can relive the magic he gave me at Coachella last week.

Love this video, you can see me going insane towards the front. Ever since I have gotten into EDM 4 or 5 years back, High Contrast has been one of my favorite producers and when I finally got to see him, my mind was blown.