TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Custom music for RCT parks & rides

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, I should have clarified. What I'm looking for has hints of the styles of popular 70s artists like Springsteen, Fleetwood Mac, Elton John. They don't all have the same sound, but something that blends their styles well is what I'm looking for. Something that feels distinctly American and reminiscent of the 70's is what I'm looking for.

Something that I've felt is missing in RCT3 (and probably others too) is the lack of some oriental music like the "Oriental Style" in RCT2. I haven't built anything that needs that kind of music lately, but i guess a lot of people would like it. That's just my opinion though. At least I would be happy if you make one.

I can handle a lot of requests if people are willing to accept that it might take some time before I finish the music. I can't finish everything within a day of course.

As for your requests, both sound interesting. You can send me details via PM. I'd rather only take requests regarding RCT creations, but I can do the youtube intro.

I sent you a PM, thanks for taking it into consideration.

Something that I've felt is missing in RCT3 (and probably others too) is the lack of some oriental music like the "Oriental Style" in RCT2. I haven't built anything that needs that kind of music lately, but i guess a lot of people would like it. That's just my opinion though. At least I would be happy if you make one.

Yes, I can imagine that people would need oriental style music, I'll see if can compose a couple of oriental style pieces. Luckily, I have the perfect software for it.

I can handle a lot of requests if people are willing to accept that it might take some time before I finish the music. I can't finish everything within a day of course.

As for your requests, both sound interesting. You can send me details via PM. I'd rather only take requests regarding RCT creations, but I can do the youtube intro.

I sent you a PM, thanks for taking it into consideration.

Thanks for the message, I've sent you a reply.

Ok, I should have clarified. What I'm looking for has hints of the styles of popular 70s artists like Springsteen, Fleetwood Mac, Elton John. They don't all have the same sound, but something that blends their styles well is what I'm looking for. Something that feels distinctly American and reminiscent of the 70's is what I'm looking for.

Alright, that's definitely something new for me, really interesting request. I'll see if can compose something like that.

And here's another update on the Aquatrax theme for tiger01.

I've also started work on the music for SoCalCoasters and Popcorn54.

That Aquatrax soundtrack were really nice. I really hope the reciever is as happy with it.

I'm extremely Happy with it! Loving how it's going Thomas. I'll take time to make a ride just as good as your music. I have lot's of ideas in mind!

Alright, I have finished the theme for tiger01. It took more time than I initially had planned, due to my processor not being able to handle the piece (I'd loaded too many instruments). It basically means I had to finish about 2 minutes of music without being able to hear what it's like until I'd rendered it.

Here's the download link. I hope you like it!

Some random facts:

- Other than an Orchestra and a Choir, it has synthesizers, a mandolin and a koto (japanese harp) in it

- It has 25 different instruments (The most I've ever used if I remember correctly)

- Took me about 7 hours to compose.

Thank you for the request, I would never have made such a crazy piece without it.

As for all the other requests, I've started work on most of them and I expect to finish them in a couple of days.

MY favorite by far from your channel is The secret of the Lighthouse. It sounds AMAZING! I will definitely check this out!

EDIT: I also LOVE the one you did for the Aquatrax! Its very nice!

Hi There this is my park here http://themeparkreview.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=58674

Would you be able to compose something quite calm and peaceful for the entrace area to be played, Thanks

Your compositions are great, I have listened to them all and I love them, having studied music these really are great.

Also is there any chance I could download Mystical Forest for an area at the back of my park, i think it would fit well, This is one of my favorites as well. http://www.youtube.com/user/ThomasdeWaard#p/a/u/1/xZ1m31RlRKk

Alright, I've made a sketch for you. Might this be suitable for the entrance area? Or does it need to be more cheerful?

Thank you Thomas! I love it!

Thank you, I had a great time composing that theme, even though it was quite difficult. Let me know if you need something else for your park!

MY favorite by far from your channel is The secret of the Lighthouse. It sounds AMAZING! I will definitely check this out!

EDIT: I also LOVE the one you did for the Aquatrax! Its very nice!

Thanks for the kind words. They are both two pieces that took me a lot of work and time to compose. I'm happy to see that you like them!

I'm currently working on SoCalCoasters's request, which is taking up most of the time I can / am willing to invest in this, so all other requests will be delayed a couple of days. Don't worry, I will compose everything, it's just that I want to compose something good for everyone, and not something that's just 'ok'. I hope you guys understand.

That's great to hear! If you need some more music, don't hold back. I'd be happy to compose more pieces.

Although not related to RCT, I've uploaded a new piece to my youtube channel (

). Let me know what you think and leave a comment! (preferably on youtube since I'd like to keep this topic for requests only).

I've got a longer version with a (very short) intro. I've get very interesting (and complex) things in mind for the lifthill. Link

Will the coaster be in a park, or is it a 'stand-alone' coaster. If it's in a RCT 3 park, I'd love to compose additional queue music.

This sounds like an excellent oppurtunity! Right now I can't think of a need for it, as I'm not making any videos, but if you check my park I'm sure that at some point in the future I'd love to recruit your help.

I've got a longer version with a (very short) intro. I've get very interesting (and complex) things in mind for the lifthill. Link

Will the coaster be in a park, or is it a 'stand-alone' coaster. If it's in a RCT 3 park, I'd love to compose additional queue music.

It's a stand alone ride.

I made it for the TPR Contest: