TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Custom music for RCT parks & rides

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This sounds like an excellent oppurtunity! Right now I can't think of a need for it, as I'm not making any videos, but if you check my park I'm sure that at some point in the future I'd love to recruit your help.

If you need some music, I'd be happy to compose it for you. I'm quite busy working on the requests I have at the moment, so it's no problem at all that you don't have anything yet.

And here's an update on the music for SoCalCoasters: Link

After that, (when the train goes backwards through the station) it'll change a bit. The part that's already finished will also be changed a bit (mostly to sync it better to the ride).

Thank you, it's great that you like it, It's been a lot of work, but worth it. Composing POV music is a lot of fun, because it forces me to be more creative.

Here's a 'rough' version of the music finished: Link

Now I'm going to work on the details, add in a bit of variation (especially 1:11 - 1:25) and sync it to the ride. I thought it would be good idea to add some tension to the backwards part, after you go through the station, but if that's not what you have in mind than I can change it to be more like the rest of the theme.

I've also started work on the Superman Theme for sfgamguy. Link

• 2 weeks later...

Alright, I'm working on the final touches of SoCalCoaster's theme and I made a piece for my own RCT park. It's a small piece, it didn't take a lot of work, but if someone is interested in the theme, you can use it for your own park if you'd like. I'm a horrible RCT player and I never finish anything.

I'll also start making some 'generic' music, like Oriental, Space etc. type themes that can be used by anyone, to add to the existing list of RCT 2 & 3 pieces. I might not be able to reach the same quality, but I'll try to fill in some missing gaps.

Oh and totally off topic: I visited Toverland yesterday and count me in as a coaster 'lover'. I thought Troy was absolutely amazing with the laterals and ejector air, never experienced anything like it (with the exception of Goliath in Walibi World, but that was a lot of years ago). Boosterbike was pretty cool too, really good family ride with some nice floater air.

The junior coaster, however, was pretty uncomfortable. My back still hurts.

Thanks, I think it's not that bad either, but it was something I composed in only 10 or 15 minutes without much attention to details.

The theme for SoCalCoasters is finished by the way! Link

I can take some new requests now, so if anyone wants some music for their RCT park or ride, let me know!

• 2 weeks later...

It would be nice if I could get a response from SoCalCoasters! It took me a lot of free time to compose that theme, It'd be a shame if it's left unused.

Other than that, I've bought some new software (percussion). Everything percussion related (Epic Orchestral / Jungle themes etc.) will sound a lot better from now on. I'll see if I can make some short pieces. And I'm still waiting for new requests!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...