TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Atlantic Adventures [RCT2]

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I....I think I'm falling in love with this park...

Just treat her right, she's kinda rough sometimes and crazy but at the end of the day she'll always be there for ya.

That's the mindset I have whilst making every park. "What kind of woman would this park look/act like"

Never been on one. As far as I know isn't the only one Pilgrims Plunge at Holiday World?

Anyway, heading back to my apartment tonight (Easter went to fast and I can't eat anymore ham) hopefully get some more work done and a screen for you guys tomorrow

Cheers!

If you wanted to get it working, I'd suggest merging with VD coaster and making the lift part invisible.

That's what I was going to suggest. Since the game didn't animate the boat rising anymore than 45 degrees, it would look nearly perfect.

Once again this is a NCS and no hacks park by yours truly.

But like I said I'd love to see someone make their own design with the same concept and make it work. My main reason I don't hack is because the computer I play RCT2 on is crazzzzy slow. It takes about 10 minutes to load up a trainer and than exiting and entering the game itself is even worse. So.. Until I get a better PC you can expect NCS and no hacks from this guy Also I like to show how you can still make slightly decent parks with how the game was initially intended. I find it more challenging.

You guys don't get the point of this project then if you're constantly shoveling in advice about hacking this park--and that is to be beautiful without the usage of nothing more than the vanilla game system.

It doesn't need anything else to make it believable, and this is why I've always loved your work, Josh.

You guys don't get the point of this project then if you're constantly shoveling in advice about hacking this park--and that is to be beautiful without the usage of nothing more than the vanilla game system.

It doesn't need anything else to make it believable, and this is why I've always loved your work, Josh.

I agree with DJ on this one. Hacking and making parks that are full of CS is one thing, but the author of this thread has been quite clear: NO CS is being used here.

Guys, girls, Those who are in-between: READ THE FIRST PAGE OF A THREAD!

R.D.

Games Forum Moderating Team

Thanks Derek, I've always appreciated your input with my work. And thanks to everyone else who's following this project. Working on a few details at the moment, nothing major.

Cheers!

Unfortunately there's very limited pieces I could use for a guardrail. And they don't even line up correctly anyway. My only hope is that the peeps will stay seated and not jump off the tram.

Got another little teaser for ya just showing off the other side of the Tram. Also, if anyone has any name suggestions that kind of go along with the theme of the park that would be amazing. Right now it's just call Tramway.

SCR75.BMP

yes it took many times to get the trains to cooperate. haha