TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Atlantic Adventures [RCT2]

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks guys!! I guess I've never really understood the point of testers? Sure, in a park that has hacks and all of that I'm sure you'd want to see it but when it's a NCS park. haha I mean I'd love to have some people check it out and give me their feed back. If that's the reason? haha like i said always been confused on the point of 'testers'

I guess I've never really understood the point of testers? Sure, in a park that has hacks and all of that I'm sure you'd want to see it but when it's a NCS park. haha I mean I'd love to have some people check it out and give me their feed back. If that's the reason? haha like i said always been confused on the point of 'testers'

I guess I'm just impatient and cannot wait for the download.

Well hopefully you won't have to wait much longer... Just submitted this to NE about 5 minutes ago!! So hopefully we'll see it on the front page in a couple weeks!! Not really sure how long they take to judge but either way I am very excited about this and want to thank all of you so much who have been following this park since it started almost a year ago. Your guys' comments and suggestions are really what drove me to finish this park so from the bottom of my heart I thank you.

Here's to getting my first accolade at my first real submission at NE!! Cheers!!

-Josh

• 3 weeks later...

After over 3 weeks of waiting.... I'm proud to present to you.. NE's newest bronze accolade..

http://www.nedesigns.com/park/2269/atlantic-adventures/

Thanks to all of you for your input and feedback really! This park wouldn't be here if it wasn't for all of you at TPR so from the bottom of my heart I thank you.

Don't expect this to be the last thing you see from me

Oh, and yes I will be submitting this to the database here very shortly.

789290465_AtlanticAdventuresoverview.png.25f5a82f953e0abd71bec371e90c3027.png

aint it purdy..