TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Atlantic Adventures [RCT2]

After months of laying dormant I finally busted out my old RCT2 disc again. And finally after months I have a small update for everyone. I fully intend to finish this park as I have extremely high hopes for what it could become. I'm not sure if anyone even has interest in this project still or not but here ya go, got a little teaser for ya. Hope you enjoy! Feel free to give some feedback!!

SCR79.BMP

Kiddy area almost complete.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks guys!!! Got a little more work done today but for now i'm going to show you a new idea I had for making a 'wake' using NCSO. I'm still not sure how I feel about it. Maybe if I do a little reworking it'll look right but I just wanted to hear your guys' feedback.

SCR80.BMP

need some feedback!!

I'm guessing you're using the rapids on the rapids ride? I too have done that for NCSO and found it to look really good. Just be careful where you put it, i.e. under the lift might not look great. I'm still not entirely sold on the Intamin (especially with those supports) but with good foliage, you might convince me.

I'll do some reworking of it for sure. And as far as the Intamin goes I wish i knew what else to do for the main supports but for some odd reason I like how it turned out. And I have a few ideas for the islands as far as scenery goes. I hope I don't let anyone down.

Got a little update for you guys. This is a little more of the Singapore pirate section of the park featuring a large B&M floorless coaster named Samurai. I've never been huge into trackicature or however you spell it so this is just me playing around with it a little bit. Themeing is coming on slowly but surely as there are very limited oriental pieces. Let me know what you think so far!!

SCR82.BMP

A little more theming has been done to the back half of the ride.

SCR83.BMP

Station for Samurai.

I need your guys' opinion on this. I feel that I exicuted it well I'm just not sure if I like the finished product or not??...

So please! Let's hear your opinions!!!

Oh and a side not yes, I changed the color of Samurai

SCR84.BMP

Grab a bite at the way to much trackicature chinese restaurant..

A little idea I had while I was at work today. To make a Singapore Pirate ship that ran into a little bit of a rock formation. I'm fairly happy with how it turned out but I'd love to hear your guys opinions. Obviously There's theming and little things I'm sure I'll still work out with this but this is just to give you an idea of what I was going for.

SCR87.BMP