TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Photo TR: Opening Day Krake at Heide Park

Hhappy

Quick update:

The latest info i found online regarding the theming (as shown in the image below)

Theming will be finalized during the winter of 2011/2012.

Happy to see the ride is open and people are riding it (instead of them waiting to finalize this theming)

Should be interesting to see it next year..

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I also cant wait to ride it Great photo report.

'Does anybody know when you can take a look at the event flyer for the fanday @ Heide Park? and eventually give yourself up for this day? '

I also rode KRAKE at the weekend, several times.

I must say it didn't do a lot for me... The drop wasn't as good as either SheiKra nor Oblivion. It was "fun". The rest of the ride felt too slovenly to create any real thrill...

That said, it looked fantastic. The queue could have used more theming, but the theming on the drop was nice and the ride was smooth as silk.

I feel these dive coasters are just too short!

I'm going there on the fanday, looking forward to ride this beauty!

'Does anybody know when you can take a look at the event flyer for the fanday @ Heide Park? and eventually give yourself up for this day? '

Theres is not any flyer for the event, you have to be invited as a coaster club and then they have to sign you up for the event. Example i'm going with ECC.