TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Post your best pictures!

Here is a thread where you can share your favourite pictures in Rct, Rct2, Rct3 and No limits!

Here is one of mine...Shot0584.bmp

Please use in a considerate way.

Etiquette:

2 pictures per post max. Don't add your entire park update here to try and get traffic. They're called best pictures, therefore there shouldn't be more than two 'best.'

Try and give criticism on other pictures, not just post a picture, you are more likely to get criticism yourself by doing so.

Stay on topic, don't talk about your park/track in this thread, this is merely for the picture(s).

Edited by tiger01

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was going to make this thread... But I held off. Almost every other forum has one of these.

Etiquette:

-2 pictures per post max. Don't add your entire park update here to try and get traffic. They're called best pictures, therefore there shouldn't be more than two 'best' at a time.

-Try and give criticism on other pictures, not just post a picture, you are more likely to get criticism yourself by doing so.

-Stay on topic, don't talk about your park/track in this thread, this is merely for the picture(s).

These are merely suggestions. They have kept these threads on track elsewhere, follow them if you will.

Edited by grrt

^ Stunning. Simply stunning. I feel as if it's 1989, and a warm summer evening walking towards Spaceship earth- and the monorail to head back to the Contemporary Resort.

^^ Similar to the above, but more like my last trip to Hersheypark- same sort of feel.

10ryansmith, that flyer is brilliant. Something about it just works for me. Ever consider entirely changing it's theme to something more elaborate? I could see it with a vibrant Asian theme, for example.

This is my favourite picture when I had no custom scenery and the other one is when I had some custom scenery. All of these are from really old parks but I still have one saved which is the park in the first picture.Shot0788.bmpShot0906.bmp

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

I'm so glad this thread is going nicely! Great photos everyone!

Love that first shot! Simple but sweet. Love coasters going through trees... Especially woodies

Shot0073.thumb.jpg.294b44e1ba61f0a199f0fe511d8e7904.jpg

I've got something like 200 pictures of this park if anybodies interested. It's probably my favorite park I've done. It's long gone with little hope of being revived because my computer thoroughly hates how large the file is.. But some nostalgia and variety in here's good.

• 1 month later...