TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Paradise Gardens [RCT3]

Tiger01: Thanks, That is something I shall try and do!

B.A.B : Thanks!

QueerRudie: This is sort of a problem, In one of my old parks I used to upload to the TPR server, which I don't mind doing for the likes of Trip Reports ect however when it came to updating my park it took far to long as I had to resize images one by one and then upload individual which took ages. Now I post my updates on 3 different sites so unfortunately this would not work. I am sorry for my Photobucket bandwidth being used up, I have delete quite a lot of pictures so That should help.

Its been 2 months since I have visited the park and It has changed quite a lot.It's now June. Wild thing has got a new station and work is happening at the back of the park. Splashdown is now closed for some reason

I will let the pictures show some of the things happening.

I took this from the bridge, It appears that some work is happening around there, I have not been informed of what it is yet

I have been told this is the last year of shows due to not enough attendance and high costs

The park was quite quiet today however got busier later

A quick Wild thing update, The Path way beside wild thing is partialy closed off.

The New entrace is on the other side of the ride along with a bigger control room

This is the rides Maintance building storing it's 3 trains, It is very big inside and the mechanics offices have been moved into there from the scrap yard area. The ride now can run 3 trains again.

Motocoaster has now been put on 2 train operation again

Corkscrew and Log Flume running

The first of some of the Ariel pictures of the park, This is Mystery Mine

A Overview of the Bat

A overview from the Right side of the park

An Overview from the left side of the park. The path covers didn't show up

Please comment and critisize

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have decided to do another update tonight due to the lack of updates recently.

deathfearsnone: Thanks, My building aren't very good, your better asking in the Rct3 Help thread however all I can say is try and make them intresting and add detail....

This is some photos from my trip to the park 4 days later.

The beast seems popular since the removal of the trim breaks

Heres another overview of Corkscrew and Log Flume

From above the lake looks huge, It realy is the center piece of the park, Shame some of the views blocked by the Motocoaster

Speaking of Motocoaster, It was Fairly Busy

I went to the Scrap yard, It seems less cluttered since the mechanics base was moved to the front of the park.

A smaller storage building has been built in preparation For the return of Haunt Nights, It seems early however the park want to give the gardens a very good name for events.

Props and Scenery have started to be made and bought. I am told the park will open later and rides will be given lots of theming

Previously Treetop Twisters Queue was used as a haunt maze, I am not sure if it will be this year thougt

This buildings been empty for years, I am told it is being demolished for a new Wild Thing Shop To be built, This works out cheaper than keeping that building.

Splashdown Closed

How long will this photo still be available for?

A small Construction Update

Please Comment and Critisize...

The Bat is a Cedar Fair name, and some of these coasters names also might belong to Cedar Fair. Are you planning on changing the names and rollercoasters? Just a question.

[MOD EDIT: Please use proper punctuation, grammar and spelling. Especially of proper names such as 'Cedar Fair' and 'The Bat'. - R.D. Games Forum Moderating Team.}

Edited by QueerRudie

34ilikepie »: Hi I think I may plan to change the names later on in the future, For now they will stay the same, Thanks for the comment

B.A.B : It may look like it, however it's not, it's the entrance to the area. Thanks for the comment

It's Been a while since I have been at the park. Lots have changed, It looks like the new area will be a Shipwrecked Themed Area I think. Rides are starting to be put in place. Also the stage has been removed. I am told there will be no replacement on the old Splashdown site.

Heres the Pictures

Here is what the old Shop Looks like now partly through demolition

The Entrance to the new Area

Looks likes some supports for something

The Stages Remains, Lots of seats and stuff are in the Scrap yard

The Back of the Entrance to the new area

A new Lakeside Resteraunt has been Built

I wonder if it will affect business at the smaller shops here

Looks like Splash Down is being reconstructed here

A overview of that area so Far

This was Splashdown 5 days ago

This is it now

Mysterymine was running great today

Although The Tumbler seemed slower

Time Bombs a hit when it's open which isn't very ofter now

I like How it's only Temporarily Closed!

Please Comment and Critisize

It's Been nearly a week since I have been to the park and a lot has happened. I had to rush to the park today after hearing the news that the Motocoaster had Crashed and 4 People have been killed. The park was closed however I was allowed in for photos. On a lighter note A lot of work has happened in the New Shipwrecked area and The Pirate Ship has retured. The Site where Splashdown once was has been filled in along with the path way there, I am told a new Garden may go there. Also the Wild Thing shop is coming along quite well.

Firstly here is a cutout I took from the local Newspaper

It Gave quite a bit of detail and said the ride made be removed

This is a close up of the picture in the newspaper

I wanted a better picture of the ride closed so I went on Corkscrews Catwalks for some pictures. As you can see most of the rides logos are gone and the entrance has been fenced over

The New Resteraunt has had it's new Glass walls installed for a good view over the lake and of the pirate ship

This is where the Pirate Ship Now is, The platform is larger than it was before

Spashdown is now complete

This bridge looks like the centerpiece for the area

This was where splashdown was, it took up quite a bit of space

The Area from a distance

here is what Wild Things new Shop Looks like

Breakdance has been closed a lot lately

You can hardly tell that the stage was here now. I am told a haunt maze may go here.

I like Pirate Ships entrance.

Please Comment

I have not been to the park in over 2 months now and it's mid september, I have missed a lot including the reopening of Wild Thing and more of the Ship Wreaked area. On the site of the stage a massive Haunt maze has been built, An external company was called in to help as the park wanted the maze to be one of the best mazes and to give the park a good reputation.

Here is the Haunt Promotion Picture, This was taken the other night and I am told to expect it around the park in a few days

This building was made quite cheaply for haunt and is made of metal but has been covered up quite well, It's basically a large tin shed

The maze should look better in the dark I hope, i am told there will be fog and live actors.

The curve where Motorbike Adventure crashed has been removed along with most of the theming and trees.

The queue has been removed

A area of water seems to have been made over by where splashdown once was

Splashdown has been testing to make sure everythings ok

A Mack Sea storm has been added behind the bridge

The Pirate Ship and the lake

Some Halloween themed trees have been added

This area of the park is always quiet

Corkscrew was walk on all day

I am told this part of the park may be themed

I am told the following things will happen for haunt to make it one of the best haunts

-The Tree Chopper will be rethemed for halloween

-The Bat may get it's original trains back as they are in the workshop and are halloween themed

-The Entrace will be themed will skeletons

-Actors will be walking around the park

Some things I have been informed of

-The Parks next coaster may be inverted or Floorless

-Motorbike adventure may be sold

-The Next ride to be removed may be Tilt a Whirl

-The Shipwreaked area will open in March next year

Please note if there is enought comments/feedback ect there will be an update every day until sunday then I may post a download at the end of the season which will be sunday.

^

Thanks, Also I was trying to make it look like the parks fault with Bad Maintenence.

Thanks for the comment

I returned to the park after 2 weeks- and it's the day before Haunt open officially. The park is looking quite good. Breakdance has been removed and replaced with some sort of theming. There are some actors walking around the park. The park has also been granted some money due to them helping the local comuntiy and hotels with more custom at the park. I am told it is over 2 Million as they want the park to invest in a new rollercoaster for thrillseekers

Here is the maze at night

The Top Spin and it's new theming

The Turnstiles

Entrace area looking quite red

A small bit of theming

The Theming thats on Breakdances spot

Some theming is on the lake

Breakdances queue remains

The Wild Thing Shop Never Opened

Good thing Wild Thing did thought!

Will this stop being the only inverted coaster soon?

The Log Flume was busy for this time of year

Same can be said for corkscrew and thats on 2 trains!

Many people enjoyed it

Even the flat rides were busy

And The Beast

The Park was busy today, If the park has a good October they will break records for attendance and Profit.

Unfortunately the park has said I am not allowed to post pictures of Motorbike Adventure until it is fully removed. The ride has been sold along with Tilt A Whirl and Octopus

Please Comment to enable me to update tommorow.

There will be a park download soon, I will not be posting updates for a week due to being on Holiday as of Sunday.

Edited by QueerRudie

Angry Giant: Thanks, I need to work on that .

34: Thanks, I think the peeps might be!

Sorry for the lack of updates, as I was away in France. Also I have decided to do a download when work is complete as it would be much easier and the park would look better.

_____________--

Anyway, I visited the park for the first time in a few weeks and Haunt was nearly finished now. The work around the smaller lake beside Flashback is also looking very good. The Motocoaster is now fully gone.

The park during Haunt

Scary?

I like this part of the maze

This rides great fun!

Corkscrew seemed busy

Only the station remains from motocoaster

The new area where splashdown once was

There is a picnic area

And a bridge

Breakdance was moved here

Some benches have been added to

Also theres some more water

Enterprise wasn't to busy

Please comment!

Edited by QueerRudie

Park is coming along. Another suggestion would be to smooth out the edges of the water. Unless you are going for a swampy look.

Also there should be consistency with the footers above or below the water level. In this shot they just seem to be placed at land height, which makes them seem out of place. raise the footers to the water height.

Angry Giant: Thanks, The footers are something I will start to work on and I need to work on the water levels a bit.

Sorry for not having an update in a while, I have been busy, Also I have decided to have a download once all the off season work is done as the park is looking quite shabby just now.

I came to the park for an off season visit in December and saw that all the Halloween theming had gone. I also saw the new coaster The Buccaneer Made by B&M was nearly finished, They were given a grant for a new coaster so they went ahead this year. Also The park discovered during market research that more people wanted more cafes and food areas so a few have been built. The Wave Swinger has been moved off it's spot however is in the Maintenance area.

A new pathway has been made where breakdance once was

There is a new coffee shop that sells drinks and snacks

They have seats inside and outside

The Main purpose of the new path is to prevent Congestion of the path ways in the area and on the bridge

Tilt a Whirl was sold

Construction of the New coaster has started and it's lift hill is quite big

However it's not as big as Wild Things!

The Area beside The coaster will have a few kids rides

Tree Chopper had it's theming removed

Wave Swinger was removed

There is quite a lot of room on the maze site to expand

The New coaster has changed the Sky line of the park

Not Much of a changed in the Pirate area

The new coasters trains are in the scrap yard area

Along with Track

And the Wave Swinger!

I am told it's old spot will be an extension to the Bat's Queue

The Frog Hoppers seem to have gone.

I am told to expect some change over at this area

Over spill Queue lines have been added for Flashback as it is normally having queues out of the main queue lines.

A small snack bar has been added near Breakdance and the Picnic benches

Please Comment!

• 1 month later...

It's been a while since I last updated, Due to the fact I was on holiday in Florida was one of them.

The park has gone a long way since I last Visited and It's now already open and it's March. The Floorless Coaster project had to be put back a year due to fears of noise complaints the ride will be placed at the back of the park for next year. In Place of the Motocoaster a new Family coaster was purchased from Vekoma called a Junior Boomerang. Along with that a Large water play area was added called Adventure Creek.

The Park has introduced fast Track on Most of it's major rides and is still installing it on some rides. They have started testing it on most rides. In the off season a new queue was formed on most rides for fast track.

Anyway Here's some photos from the park

Let's look at the new area

This is the main water tower for the ride

This is what it looks like from outside the park. Some of the rides it features are A Small drop tower which was relocated from another part of the park, The Old chairswing ride re-themed, A rockin tug and the Coaster called Adventure Express.

Adventure Express

You can see it's train ready to be put on the track

Mad Mouse is on fast Track

So is Mystery Mine

This area is where the Floorless coaster would have gone

The Area leading to the new part of the park is closed off.

Splashdown has been Put on Fast track

The Pirate Ship has been made more exiting by being put over water.

The same could be said to revolution

With Treetop Twister Capacity It has been given an extended queue line for busy days

This is one the places you can buy fast track from

Corkscrew Recived a fast track line, however It's longer than it's actual line

Join Me next time as I visit the Park on the Opening of the new Land!

Thanks for the comments!

I went back to the park today and it was busy, I will show you it in the photos. The Fast Track system is working quite well and they are having to open more shops selling it and another shop at the entrace will open. The park have also Got a new logo in for Promotion however are still using the old one as well.

Here is the new park map.

And here is the Fast Track Prices and Ride list

Here's the first fast Track Shop thats open at the entrance, they got rid of the toilets next door and are moving them to the Building next to them so they can have another 2 fast Track booths there

The Old Logo up there is going to be changed at some point to the logo for this year

However on the other side it's already been done, there's also work on a new Fast pass shop and another Guest Services shop there.

Corkscrew was very busy, and it was on 2 trains

This was the Fast Track line for the ride

The Beast

Wild Thing was on 3 trains

Adventure express stayed very busy all day

That's the longest line the frog hoppers seen

The Chairswing wasn't to busy

However the Rock N Tug was a hit

Enterprise was closed at one part of the morning however re opened later

Adventure Express

mad mouse was using an extended queue line

Splashdown was popular

The new coffee shop was a good addition

Tree Choppper wasn't to busy

I'm Aware due to the beast getting rougher it's getting new trains and partly re-Tracked however this will happen later in the season I'm told

Also I wonder What's inside this Building, It's apparently always been there.

Please Comment!