TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Update 1- 2011

LOUISIANA- Today, Six Flags Inc (NYSE: SIX) announced the construction of a new thrill park to take Six Flags New Orleans place. " This park in any way suppose to compare to Six Flags New Orleans. After Katrina, the park was a total loss. " states Six Flags officials. As of right now, the park is set to open in late March 2011.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi there- A friendly MOD warning of sorts-

If pictures aren't posted soon, I'll be forced to close this thread- Not that we don't want to SEE your park- but you need to make sure you are following TPR guidelines.

If you want to upload a picture, it's simple: Down below, (Yes, look down at the button marked 'Post Photos or File')- go to there. Then, where you see 'upload image' find your photo on your computer (Wherever you put it- you're on your own for finding it!)- then put a small caption with it in the empty box. Then click 'add the file' and VOILA! You have uploaded a pic!

Thanks in advance, and I hope to see your work soon-

R.D.

Games Forum Moderating Team.

Other ways you can do it is upload it to photobucket and copy the code that it has.

If you need help to actually locate the image in game, then just use prnt screen and copy in paste, or go to program folders/atari/roller coaster tycoon.

I highly reccomend converting the to JPEG or PNG (can be done in paint, just save as)

Just trying to help the new guy