TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

TPR's Game Exchange "Track of the Week" Contest!

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a simple question: How many JUNIOR WOODEN coasters have a drop over 40 feet? Or for that matter, a height over 40 feet?

Folks: Please read and THINK before asking a question. It's not that hard. Don't over analyze a design: if it says a JUNIOR WOODIE (40 feet or less) then it should be just that: Nothing MORE than that.

R.D.

GFMT

Okay, I WAS overanalyzing, but it's still a completely logical question because you didn't specify. Besides, would it really not be a junior woodie if the lift hill and/or drop was 45 feet (which is a standard hill size in RCTII)? I'm just saying, not asking you to change the requirement.

I just didn't want to be disqualified on the off-chance that having the ride "above 40 feet" according to the game's heights would not be allowed. Let me give a specific example:

Start of Lift Hill

Track elevation: 5ft

Land elevation: 0ft

Crest of Lift Hill

Track elevation: 50ft

Land Elevation: 10ft

First Drop

Track Elevation: 50ft to 10ft

Land Elevation: 10ft to 5ft

Would this violate the rules of the challenge?

Okay, so for this one you said no CS, yet we can edit the terrain. That's basically what I'm doing, but with a bit of foliage to make it look a bit less bare. Is that okay? Same with a few water features (waterfalls). Should I not have anything? If so, I think I'll just release this as my own thing as that's a bit ridiculous

Congratulations to nin with his winning Arrow Suspended coaster!

You can find it HERE in the Exchange

Track of the week for 8/19/11: RCT II JUNIOR WOODEN COASTER

Track of the week for 8/26/11: RCT II B&M Twister (NON-CATAPULT LAUNCH)

For the Junior coaster: You may build it any way you choose- BUT:

1.) Your lift hill may NOT exceed 45 feet- at ALL.

2.) You may NOT go underground or in the ground- flat base for all.

3.) No customs are allowed.

Good luck to all

Can you not be so rude? Lol.

No custom scenery is allowed, but you are allowed to use the in-game scenery to make a support structure.

Just a friendly reminder to all:

It's called the TRACK of the WEEK contest, not the PARK of the WEEK or SCENERY of the WEEK contest.

And also- the earlier you post, the better chancce of a higher score on your ride: Especially if you encourage people to vote by posting a link to your Facebook page to the ride you've created!

^ I can't help myself, lol. What I build and put up for download has to meet my own expectations, so putting in scenery is just something I have to do for myself. I don't know, I have more fun making the coaster (and playing the game) when I spend some time on trying to dress it up a little and try to make it realistic. So for this contest, just judge the track!

Anyway, my entry is:

Little Leaper, Download at TPR Game Exchange

SCR3.BMP