TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

TPR's Game Exchange "Track of the Week" Contest!

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

to psuh this a little...

I'm working on a B&M Stand Up at the moment, it's working title was "stiction" although i guess it won't be it's actual name cause it sounds so deliberately lush.

I hope to see a lot of entries this week, it's freestyle rules!

/push (=

Starting Tuesday (June 28th), each track you upload with automatically be entered into our track of the week contest. The track that has been submitted in that week with the highest rating will be featured the following week on the front page of TPR, on TPR's Facebook, and on TPR's Twitter. The winner will also receive a 250 points added to their account. We will change up the type of track/file/game each week, to be uploaded to make it fair and keep it fun!

The earlier you get your entries in, the more each ranking is weighed per our new ranking scale.

This week's "Track of the Week" Contest is:

Game - RCT3

Type - Vekoma Invert

"Waldläufer"

Meaning "Forest Runner" in German, this Vekoma Suspended Looping Coaster flies through castle towers upside down and around hairpin turns, all while you dang beneath the track above!

Download

Note: requires Ralfvieh's Medieval set, Shyguy's planters, DasMatze's Covers&More, and DasMatze's Instant Wood

TotW1.thumb.jpg.d59bf885c38695d17cd4cbf495a51b4d.jpg

MrStarr: If you using custom scenery you might have as well catwalked your lift hill. It would look nicer.

deathbydinn: Nice ride although I'm not sure about that tight turn into the cobra roll.

Edited by QueerRudie

Starting Tuesday (July 5th), each track you upload with automatically be entered into our track of the week contest. The track that has been submitted in that week with the highest rating will be featured the following week on the front page of TPR, on TPR's Facebook, and on TPR's Twitter. The winner will also receive a 250 points added to their account. We will change up the type of track/file/game each week, to be uploaded to make it fair and keep it fun!

The sooner you upload your file, the better chance you have of getting more rankings!

The earlier you get your entries in, the more each ranking is weighed per our new ranking scale.

This week's "Track of the Week" Contest is:

Game - RCT2

Type - Single-rail! Steeplechase, Motorbike Races, or Soap Box Racers!

Want a better chance of getting higher rankings? Make two or more tracks that race each other!

Sfgamguy: I'm sorry- there are components of your download for the ToTW contest that don't work with people playing RCT II- not to mention the add-ons it needed to install.

bbt-67: Holy mother of G-d. I'm blown away by that ride- it's OUTSTANDING! FIVE STARS.