TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Texas Giant BASH! - TICKETS NOW ON SALE!

Are you interested in attending Texas Giant Bash?  

97 members have voted

1. 1. Are you interested in attending Texas Giant Bash?

• Yes!!!

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I'll also be there all day, never been to this park, but if it were a park I've been to before I usually take off for a couple of hours in the afternoon to go relax somewhere, get cooled off, not walk for a while, eat. Because I've never been to SFoT and the event is on a Saturday I'll probably get a gold pass too.

When you're looking at around 8:30am to 11:00pm, that makes for a looooong day. I'm sure the wife and I will head out to the parking lot and crank the a/c for a bit. The weather was great 2 weeks ago when we went to the park, upper 70s and sunny, but I'm betting on temps in the 90s on the 14th. I'll be needing a break for sure.

Morning ERT is 1 hour of ERT on TX Giant and Titan

Evening ERT is 1 hour of ERT on TX Giant and Shock Wave

Sounds awesome. I am trying to convince a friend to come with me... what are the wait times usually like during ERT?

Morning ERT is 1 hour of ERT on TX Giant and Titan

Evening ERT is 1 hour of ERT on TX Giant and Shock Wave

Sounds awesome. I am trying to convince a friend to come with me... what are the wait times usually like during ERT?

Going by previous events I have attended that SFOT, the waits during ERT are 1 train to none depending on where you want to sit on Titan, they usually have two trains running. Front and back seats usually have a 1 to 2 train wait at most. I bet they have all three trains on for Giant, so I would expect similar wait times there too. Remember too, these are coaster enthusiasts riding not GP, so we know how to sit down, get restraints down and the ride ops can dispatch trains a lot faster than the gp as well.

There is usually no wait for Shockwave during the day except for front and back seats, and then maybe a 1-2 train wait. if there is nobody in line they will let you re-ride thus I've never used my ERT for Shockwave at previous ERT's.

Did I miss an email or anything stating what time the event starts? I'm planning to drive up there very early Sat morning, I just need to start planning exactly how early that will need to be? I'm assuming around 8am?

Some good news! I got word that I can extend ticket sales through Sunday for Texas Giant Bash. I need to give the park our final event numbers on Monday, so please be sure to BUY YOUR TICKETS if you haven't already!

Purchase here: http://www.themeparkreview.com/store/index.php?categoryID=22

Texas Giant Bash is Saturday, May 14th and includes TWO HOURS of ERT on the New Texas Giant (as well as other rides and more cool stuff!)