TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Texas Giant BASH! - TICKETS NOW ON SALE!

Are you interested in attending Texas Giant Bash?  

97 members have voted

1. 1. Are you interested in attending Texas Giant Bash?

• Yes!!!

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow! So far we now have people coming in from all over the USA, the UK, and Australia!

Elissa is going to look into a possible hotel for a TPR group rate.

--Robb

Robb, you and Elissa put so much effort into these days and trips, it's worth coming from the other side of the world for! This is not just a day to ride a coaster, this is back stage tours, ERT, time to catch up with old and new friends and the chance of some chubby sex.

What more could a forty three year old gay man ask for?

8 years since my last visit to this park (and the 2nd park I ever went to in the US). Really stoked about visiting again, though it is a bit of a 'whistle stop' visit. It may seem a long way to travel for the day (10 hour flight) but you know, it took me 4.5 hours to get only 60 miles last night, so it all makes perfect sense to me. Thank you air miles for making this happen in addition to the awesome R&E for putting together what will be an amazing day for sure

Been watching the promo vid from the NTG Rehab thread all day, those banks look wicked sweet. cant wait cant wait CANT WAIT!!!! I'm sorry to say I never got to ride the original, my last visit to SFOT was in 1988. I was out of state for a lot of years and never made it back, but I know I'm gonna love the new version just as good.

We have secured a group rate for a local hotel for Texas Giant Bash. I have sent everyone who has registered so far an email with the details. If you would like the details, please email me. But also note that I am *ONLY* sending these details to people who have registered for the event. When you email me your request for the hotel details, please include your TPR Store Order ID number for Texas Giant Bash. Email to: robbalvey@themeparkreview.com

Thank you!

--Robb