TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Texas Giant BASH! - TICKETS NOW ON SALE!

Are you interested in attending Texas Giant Bash?  

97 members have voted

1. 1. Are you interested in attending Texas Giant Bash?

• Yes!!!

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Count me in for this one! And hooray for it not being in July where you can't go more than 40 feet without dying of thirst

We No. texans are a hardy breed, we even have issues w/ the july HeatUmidity Im glad Robby Robb decided to hold this thing in may as well, as the weather is near perfect.

We No. texans are a hardy breed, we even have issues w/ the july HeatUmidity Im glad Robby Robb decided to hold this thing in may as well, as the weather is near perfect.

NO dont say this, now we are probably going to get random freezing temperatures and snow/ice!

I have been thinking about how I could make my way down to the park, this would be a good reason to. A bit too far to drive for just a weekend, but if I can get airfare for around $200 I'm in. Out of Cleveland right now it's about $350 so we'll see.

Cheapest tickets range for airfare that I'm finding is $335-351. I'd love to come to Texas Giant Bash though, just hoping airfare was a little bit cheaper but oh well. I'm off that weekend and it'd be very easy to manage a quick weekend getaway. Can't wait to find out more.

Count me in. Decently priced tickets from Atlanta, and I've got a friend in Dallas I can crash with.

I'm glad you're having this event, because I'm not able to join the Metro Atlanta Coaster Club's trip to Texas the last weekend in April!

^^^I'm sure when Robb gets back from Koala County he will create an item in the store with additional details so we can purchase our tickets. He will have to have a head count to give to the park for lunch, etc. so I'm pretty sure advance sales only.

I can't wait. I recently moved to Tulsa from So. Cal

I'm sorry. But hey, you get non-stop entertainment from the city council and mayor not to mention we have one of the most well maintained road system in the country!!

I hope the price includes a cowboy hat and chaps!

Assless chaps. Like David Lee Roth used to wear.

Guy "Count me in!" Koepp

hehe, let me make you feel old:

I had to look up who that was.

Yup.

Now, in my defense, I did know who Van Halen was prior to the googleing, just to be clear!