TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Texas Giant BASH! - TICKETS NOW ON SALE!

Are you interested in attending Texas Giant Bash?  

97 members have voted

1. 1. Are you interested in attending Texas Giant Bash?

• Yes!!!

NewTexasGiantLogo.jpg.cf481c053c87d5bfc01af8d66fa8a23a.jpg

Tickets Now On Sale!

http://www.themeparkreview.com/store/index.php?categoryID=22

Have you seen how AWESOME the New Texas Giant is? Watch this video! You don't want to miss this event!

TEXAS GIANT BASH!!!

Saturday, May 14th

Six Flags Over Texas

TEXAS GIANT BASH!

- 2 hours of ERT on the New Texas Giant!

- ERT on Titan!

- ERT on Shock Wave

- Q&A Session with Park Management

- And yes there will be FOOD!

- More surprises will be announced soon!

Texas Giant Bash - Six Flags Over Texas

Saturday, May 14th, 2011

Event Ticket Prices

Club TPR Member rates:

Six Flags Season Pass Holder - $30

Non-Season Pass Holder - $55

Non Club TPR Member rates:

Six Flags Season Pass Holder - $35

Non-Season Pass Holder - $60

EVENT DETAILS AND RIDE AVAILABILITY SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE!

A final event schedule with more details will be emailed to you prior to the event. You will pick up your tickets at the event during morning check-in.

If you are registering for more than one person, please complete a separate registration for each member in your party. Choose your options and click "add to cart" for the first person, and then come back to this screen again and choose your options and click "add to cart" for each additional guest.

Event Rules & Additional Details

- You MUST be a registered member of either Theme Park Review (have a forum account) or Club TPR (http://www.clubtpr.com) to purchase tickets for this event. Your guests do NOT have to be a registered member of either. You may purchase tickets for your guests at the Club TPR member rate as long as you are a Club TPR member.

*NOTE* If your guest is a past TPR member whos account/membership has been deactivated or banned, they will not be allowed into the event and your account/membership may also be subject to being deactivated or banned and you may also not be allowed into the event.

- Cameras are not allowed on any coasters or rides at Six Flags Over Texas.

- All event participants MUST abide by ALL park rules and Theme Park Review’s/Club TPR's code of conduct and terms of service. Violation of park rules is subject to you and your guests removal from the park and your account being banned.

FAQs

- Q: What do I need to do to attend Texas Giant Bash 2011?

A: Simply register online and your event packets, tickets, and other information will be available the morning of the event. Nothing will be mailed to you. You must pick up your tickets at the event.

- Q: Will you have onsite event registration?

A: Sorry, but no tickets will be available during morning check in. TICKETS WILL BE LIMITED so register NOW.

- Q: I cannot make it to the park before check-in ends or I need to leave before evening ERT, can I still attend the event if I cannot make the entire day?

A: Yes, you may arrive after check-in ends. Your event packet will be left at will call or guest relations under the name of the person who registered. If you need to leave before evening ERT, you may do so, but we hope you can stay because it will be amazing! Please note there are NO REFUNDS given if you cannot make the event.

- Q: How old do you have to be to attend this event?

A: There is no age limit for this event. We will have members as young as KidTums and as old as Jeff Johnson!

- Q: What does "ERT" or "Exclusive Ride Time" mean?

A: ERT means that the rides and attractions listed during those times on the schedule are open ONLY to attendees of this event.

- Q: Can I apply the cost of my event ticket towards a season pass?

A: In the past, our host parks have allowed members to do this. I would imagine it would be the same this year, although we have not heard anything officially.

- Q: What is your refund policy?

A: Once you have paid for an event ticket, there are NO REFUNDS. You are welcome to try to sell your ticket to another member, but it would not be possible to refund tickets.

- Q: If I am mailing in a check, when do you need the payment by?

A: AS SOON AS POSSIBLE! Until your ticket is "paid", you technically do not have tickets to this event. If the event sells out due to other members who have paid up for their tickets, we cannot guarantee you a spot. The best advice we can give you is pay via PayPal, or drop your check in the mail immediately.

- Q: Does this event price include airfare, transporation, or hotel lodging?

A: No. However, TPR has secured a group rate at a local hotel during this event. If you would like those pricing options please email Robb Alvey at robbalvey@themeparkreview.com

- Q: Does this event price include admissiont to the park?

A: If you are a season pass holder, your season pass serves as your park admission. If you are a non-season passholder, you will be given a park admission ticket for the event day.

- If you have any questions about registration you may email robbalvey@themeparkreview.com

Edited by robbalvey

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We were thinking of doing TX in June ... but if there is any way we can swing this we will be there.

Off to check airfare.

EDIT: Hmmm ... LAX to DFW leaving Friday and coming back Monday ... $215. Maybe try to sneak in SFFT on Sunday?

VERY tempting.

Edited by Sir Clinksalot

I was thinking of visiting SFOT on my return from the North East / Cedar Point trip, but this sounds much better, and the airfare is pretty reasonable. I think I might do SFFT and Sea World afterward, then fly out of SAT on Monday night.