TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

I HAEV SAVED BIG DIPPER!!!!

HELLO GENTLMEN, CATS, DINGNITARIES AND WOMEN:

IT IS I PRINCE DESMOND!!!! I HAVE BEEN AWAY FOR MNY MONTHS AFTER UNSUCESFUL IAAPAAA. I WAS VERY SAD AND I WACHED A LOT OF MOOVIES WITH SONDRA BOLLOCKS TO MAKE MYSELF BE FEEL BETTER. HOWEVER WHEN I HERD KAT AND KIWI DID NOT MAKE SMART ENUGH WAY TO SAVE BIG DIPER ROLLER COAST I JUMP AT CHANCE TO SAVE IT MYSELF.

I HAV BEEN IN CONTAT WITH COMPANY WHO SPECALIZES IN MAKING AND SENDING COASTER AND THEY HAVE ASSURED ME THEY WILL HELP ME SAVE BIG DIPPER COASTER AND SEND IT TO ME IN NIGERIA!!!! I AM VRY EXCITED BUT MUCH LIKE KAT AND KIWI I CANNOT SAY MUCH RITE NOW BUT SOON THERE WILL BE MORE DETAILS!!!!!!

I AM VERY XECITED AND I CANOT CONTAIN MY JOY.

MAY THE WARMTH OF 1600 SUNS SHINE ON U TODAY,

-- PRINCE DESMOND

Edited by PRINCE DESMOND

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HELLO GENTLMEN, CATS, DINGNITARIES AND WOMEN:

IT IS I PRINCE DESMOND!!!! I HAVE BEEN AWAY FOR MNY MONTHS AFTER UNSUCESFUL IAAPAAA. I WAS VERY SAD AND I WACHED A LOT OF MOOVIES WITH SONDRA BOLLOCKS TO MAKE MYSELF BE FEEL BETTER. HOWEVER WHEN I HERD KAT AND KIWI DID NOT MAKE SMART ENUGH WAY TO SAVE BIG DIPER ROLLER COAST I JUMP AT CHANCE TO SAVE IT MYSELF.

I HAV BEEN IN CONTAT WITH COMPANY WHO SPECALIZES IN MAKING AND SENDING COASTER AND THEY HAVE ASSURED ME THEY WILL HELP ME SAVE BIG DIPPER COASTER AND SEND IT TO ME IN NIGERIA!!!! I AM VRY EXCITED BUT MUCH LIKE KAT AND KIWI I CANNOT SAY MUCH RITE NOW BUT SOON THERE WILL BE MORE DETAILS!!!!!!

I AM VERY XECITED AND I CANOT CONTAIN MY JOY.

MAY THE WARMTH OF 1600 SUNS SHINE ON U TODAY,

-- PRINCE DESMOND

Nice!

Am I the only one who's skeptical?? I can't read sarcasm if I'm not! This seems to be a load of carp of you ask me.. The link in his sig is to a 'parody' site. And why would a prince be on TPR and not actually telling the media or whatever?? Plus... all caps... bad grammar... yeah right.

Am I the only one who's skeptical?? I can't read sarcasm if I'm not! This seems to be a load of carp of you ask me.. The link in his sig is to a 'parody' site. And why would a prince be on TPR and not actually telling the media or whatever?? Plus... all caps... bad grammar... yeah right.

I think you're the only one who lives under a rock.

You doubt Prince Desmond? He is responsible for every ride that has ever been saved, like, ever.

I'm not trying to be all idiotic dumb guy here (believe me I CAN be pretty good at that though..) But I've never seen such disregard for stupidity on a forum! Haha, I'm not used to the whole not starting random arguments thing... I am a bit quizzical to this forum..

I'm not trying to be all idiotic dumb guy here (believe me I CAN be pretty good at that though..) But I've never seen such disregard for stupidity on a forum! Haha, I'm not used to the whole not starting random arguments thing... I am a bit quizzical to this forum..

I take it you're not familiar with the whole Prince Desmond thing? Search the forum for enlightenment.

Give generously to Price Desmond and your loin will be fruitful in the belly of your woman (oh, that wouldn't apply to most here for various reasons).

Besides with Somali Pirates spending their booty on Nigerian real estate, sending prices and rents through the roof, the Prince needs to make his ever increasing rent.