TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Marine World [RCT3]

The main Aquarium has been built and looks stunning! It is themed to a normal house that has been taken over by beautiful sea life. Also, Me and sam were walking around the park to see that there is a clearing and some piles of wood. Also, there are some wood piles in the woods at the back of the park. I think its quite obviouse what it is but what company is it by?Shot0584.bmp

The new aquarium looks fantastic!

Shot0624.bmp

This is the backstage of the aquarium.

Shot0634.bmp

And this is the land clearing with the piles of wood...

Shot0635.bmp

And in the woods at the back of the park there is some more stacks of wood. I'm really excited to see what this will be!

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

The way you capture the images if awesome. There are soem minor things that bug me, but they are just things in RCT3.

Looks nice, great to have another TPR RCT3-er on the site.

Thank you! Yes TPR is lacking Rct3 players but BuddyChrist is back!

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

More stuff has been built here and there. The land clearing though has been blocked off because of a 'Special Project' as said by the man by the fence. I don't know whats going on. Shot0642.bmp

Another cafe has been built which looks really nice!

Shot0654.bmp

And this is where it starts to get blocked off. Any ideas?

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Looking fantastic as always! Keep up the good work!

Thanks you very much!

Comments would be appreciated!

Marine World announces another coaster

Today Marine World announced a new fast, Airtime filled wooden roller coaster by the famous company who made such rides as Thunderhead at Dollywood and Thunderbird at Powerland in Finland. Yes! Great coasters International! Videos of it's first test runs have been released on their Facebook page and youtube channel.

This park is looking amazing! I can't wait to see more. It reminds me of a cross between Seaworld and Busch Gardens, as it looks a bit more ride-oriented than Seaworld, but less than Busch Gardens. Awesome work!!!

Thank you!

Try and edit your pictures a bit. You have some 'hard' edges that I think if you blurred them a tad would really make this park look much better.

Yep, I'll take that into account.

It still looks great! I really like that alpine looking building. Keep it up!

Thank you very much!

Edited by tiger01

Well, today Marine World officially opened to to public. Me and Sam was there to have a look around and I must say it was a beautiful park. It was extremely packed with people but we only wanted a few rides on the two big attractions at the park, Hercules and Trojan. These were brilliant airtime filled rides but I did think that Hercules was a little short. Anyway onto the pictures! Shot0865.bmp

As we entered the park there was a sign that the park would be very crowded today.

Shot0882.bmp

We headed straight to Trojan for our first ride of the season! It was an outstanding ride! The launch was definantly the best! Intamin pulled of really well with this one and beats the other rides I have been on in California like Xcelerator at knotts berry farm and Superman at Six Flags Magic Mountain! It's that good!

Shot0875.bmp

Then we headed over to Hercules which was a brilliant, airtime filled coaster! The only problem was that it was extremely short for a GCI.

Shot0891.bmp

After eating at the Cafe we headed over to Trojan again to see a 2 hour wait! No thanks! So we went to Hercules which had a more respectful Wait of 30 minutes so we rode it in the dark which was better than riding it in the day. But it was still short!

Shot0896.bmp

We ended our day exausted and went home. We had a great day!

Nice Video, The ride Looks Great!

Thank you!

Looking good, though you spelled California wrong.

I know! Silly me!

So.... it's a gci

Yep! A good one too! But it's very short.

Hey guys!

Today, Sam and I went back to the park to check out some of the other rides that were there. We left at about 3 o'clock in the afternoon because it was soo hot! However it was a day well spent! We also got our Anual passes which were a good value of $85. Anyway, onto the pictures!

Shot0954.bmp

Well, this ride holds many memories! Sam and I had such a blast on the Plunge! It's got some great features aswell!

Shot0955.bmp

That bucket there fills up with water all day and pours it down on unsuspecting guests! They didn't mind though!

Shot0961.bmp

There was also a Chairswing ride which had a great queue line with fans! It was so nice to stand underneath them!

Shot0957.bmp

Then to get out of the sun, We headed to the main aquarium for a while. it was really nice how they planned it out! And it was air conditioned!

Shot0960.bmp

We rode the Vintage car ride aswell but we couldn't beat the heat so we left. It was a fun day though!

Sam and I were there

Corrected Looks great though! Love both coasters and the architecture is really nice too. Keep it up!

Thanks!

You continue to improve with every update. One thing I would like in the future is an obsvervation tower so I can get an idea of the layout for Trojan.

I hope you liked it! And thank you very much!

I hope you all like the park!

Well, it has come to the end of the season! But we shall return next season with updates from Marine World!

Shot1071.bmp

Well, Trojan is as good as ever!

Shot1065.bmp

This is the view from the top of Hercules's lift hill. (Taken with permission from the park!)

Shot1070.bmp

However something caught my eye from the top of Trojan...

Shot1067.bmp

Hmm...What's that over there?

I hope to return to see some great progress next season!

Were did you get that bucket from?

The bucket is from Doughnuts Pool Structures. I can send you a download if you want it.

Comments are welcome as always!

• 2 weeks later...

It has been confirmed that the new ride at Marine World will be an Intamin Drop ride. The name of the ride is to be released at a further date however there have been some advertisement around California.

65601826_Itscomming.gif.b4f2d0bd61368eeba568d1a824033f79.gif

PLEASE change the colors of that Intamin! It looks like poop (literally!) Otherwise this park is great, you've got some nice architecture and ideas that just need a little tweaking and renovating. Also, I would try and reduce use of Spice's Trees, they will kill your park if you continue with it. Use the in-game ones. Your graphics engine on your computer won't make them look all that different since your computer doesn't appear to have a great graphics card. But the difference will be MUCH more fluid gameplay.

• 7 months later...
PLEASE change the colors of that Intamin! It looks like poop (literally!) Otherwise this park is great, you've got some nice architecture and ideas that just need a little tweaking and renovating. Also, I would try and reduce use of Spice's Trees, they will kill your park if you continue with it. Use the in-game ones. Your graphics engine on your computer won't make them look all that different since your computer doesn't appear to have a great graphics card. But the difference will be MUCH more fluid gameplay.

What should I recolour it too? Thanks for the tips on the trees. They shall be sorted! And thanks for all the great comments.

Yes an Intamin Drop Tower. Just what the park needed in my opinion,but overall the park this is maybe your best park so far. Keep up the great work.

Thank you soo much!

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

MARINE WORLD IS BACK!!!!!

Yes thats right! Marine World will be returning. And hopefully it will last longer this time! Thanks for all the support, that is what made me bring it back! Although there is a lot of work to be done before any proper resuming, I will update the park sometime soon!