TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The TPR Games Forum Moderators Random Thread

robbalvey

It shouldn't at all- I thought I'd flushed out all the WW/TT rides during construction of the scenario from the ground up (I try to be -very- cautious for that.)

Let me know what you find- and if you see something that needs extraction, let me know. I'll be able to get a patched version up tomorrow afternoon/evening with the fix in it.

R.D.

• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I can't do anything in RCT2 without my disc.

If you could go through and list anything that you -think- might use Wacky Worlds, I can pick out the ones that do. I just don't have my Triple Thrill Pack disc.

In light of so many issues with the TPR V challenge, I'm going to rebuild the scenario using a stripped down version of the existing scenario/game level. The revisions should make it easier for all people to play, and won't require the add-ons (Either the scenario disks or the Wing Rider add-on).

The new scenario will be re-launched on Sunday evening, MDT.

R.D.

Why didn't I catch this before?!?

"MetroFan56" is a duplicate account of "cool5". He posted his new track in the forum as MetroFan56 and uploaded it to the exchange as cool5. Tricky!

This is a big deal, yeah? Should we throw the hammer down?

Why didn't I catch this before?!?

"MetroFan56" is a duplicate account of "cool5". He posted his new track in the forum as MetroFan56 and uploaded it to the exchange as cool5. Tricky!

This is a big deal, yeah? Should we throw the hammer down?

Are you sure (about same user?)

Cool5 was a reregiter for an even older I'd...

Has metrofan been a bad poster???

Just thinking about hammer or sending a message that we spotted what he did and we will grant him the benefit of doubt for now.. But he's on a very tight rope etc..

• 2 weeks later...

For the developer...

I found another problem.

Whenever I try to "Manage my files" and access the second page of my own tracks, it instead sends me to the second page of the uploaded tracks section rather than my own files.

• 2 months later...

So my new job has me sitting around a bit now.....which is a nice change from the last job where I barely had enough time to pee.

I'm trying to catch up, but photo sharing sites are blocked here so I can't see anything unless it's uploaded to TPR. I'm trying to get these threads titled with the correct {RCT***] title, but can't tell on some of them, and already scolded corkscrewy about rules are rules no matter how long you've posted here.

Oh, and here's some fun....I went to Shyguy's World to download some RCT3 Custom Scenery. They've deleted my account, and I can't seem to re-register.

Nice. So all their kids use the Game Exchange, but a Mod here can't use their database. Classy.

Edited by mcjaco

Psh. I'm still a member there.

Anyway, I've been in a good mood for the past couple of weeks, which has led me to be particularly generous.

Which leads me to a potential target - boughtontroy.

I've kept the Canada's Dreamland thread open because I want to teach that kid a lesson through the use of public embarrassment. However, with his recent thread about a recreation of the Canada's Wonderland Bat using a canned RCT3 custom track, I think that it's gone far enough.

He's just a kid (I was one of those as well), and I don't want to permanently ban him from the forums over some stupid RCT3 thing. But he just, well, really stinks at posting and covering himself up.

Can anyone give me any input here?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Which leads me to a potential target - boughtontroy.

Just temp banned him. He tried to post like a big boy for a day or two, and went back to crap. Then posted an "announcement" in the RCT3 Project thread....no pictures.

Ban is 7 days.

He put the announcement in his own thread, and I moved it to the Preview thread due to the screenshots rule.

I think that the temporary ban is justified regardless though, he's a really bad poster period.

• 2 weeks later...

iOS also happens to be a member of ShyGuysWorld - here we go again?

I added a post in that topic so that everyone remembers that "banning multiple user accounts" has been a rule since the Terms of Service were written up in 2005. We really don't need another "site feud".

Edited by A.J.

• 1 month later...

We have some more forum attachment issues -

It seems that large BMP image files result in blacked-out forum attachments. This has only started happening recently as I've been able to upload NoLimits screenshots (1440x900 BMP images) as attachments before with no trouble.

Does anyone have any ideas as to if this can be fixed or detoured around?

do we have examples?

is it size related (as in with 800px max size nothing happens)?

the only picture related change (somewhat recent) is for jpg and png to fix orientation of those..

When I uploaded these two images, these debug lines came up:

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_upload.php on line 463: imagecreatetruecolor() [function.imagecreatetruecolor]: Invalid image dimensions

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_upload.php on line 465: imagecopyresampled(): supplied argument is not a valid Image resource

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3826)

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3826)

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3826)

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3826)

The 1440x900 BMP shows up as black.

mountainlion-130204205727002.bmp

1440x900 BMP.

mountainlion-130204205727002_small.bmp

800x500 BMP.

Edited by A.J.

weird, could you make a zip of the bigger bmp file and attach it?

error message suggests that the image orientation code tries to do something with bmp's as well.... But the code is just for jpg en png

how often do bmp's get uploaded? Could we maybe use jpg as well/instead?

Here's a rather large JPG.

Curiously, the user "Intrepid" had this issue with a screenshot from RCT2, which led him to linking to his own Flickr account. RCT2 puts its screenshots into BMP format, in the resolution that the game is currently running in (Mine is 1280x960 for example). I took a quick look through the RCT2 Preview thread and all the attachments are working fine because they have a resolution of 800x600. That seems like it's the "magic number".

DSC_0148.thumb.JPG.66f79b8e2985290f08bf73ca7a74efa6.JPG

4288 x 2848 JPG.

mountainlion-130204205727002.bmp.zip