TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Announcing the TPR Game Exchange!

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

OK, quick curiosity question here. I have recently dived into the world of RCT3 custom content and I am impressed by what can be done. I've got a new project that I've been working on (which I'll make a thread for soon) which uses some custom scenery and rides. Now, I know it is proper etiquette to include a list of custom content, but (and here is my question) does the list have to be everything I have INSTALLED on my computer, or only what I actually USED in the park?

OK, quick curiosity question here. I have recently dived into the world of RCT3 custom content and I am impressed by what can be done. I've got a new project that I've been working on (which I'll make a thread for soon) which uses some custom scenery and rides. Now, I know it is proper etiquette to include a list of custom content, but (and here is my question) does the list have to be everything I have INSTALLED on my computer, or only what I actually USED in the park?

Only what is used.

• 1 month later...

I've tried to download both tracks and parks from multiple users, but they keep getting downloaded as mp3 files. I have the latest version of Firefox and Windows 7. I've tried to figure out the problem, but 30 minutes of work hasn't changed anything. I don't know if it's my computer, or Firefox, or whatever. Please help! I want to ride all the awesome stuff people make!

• 4 months later...

Hi, I'm having problems with the Game Exchange. When I download anything for RCT2, they don't have the .SV6 or .dat like they should, like the most recent thing I downloaded, it shows up as 3019_Crazy. It doesn't appear when I try to load it in game. Does anyone know why this is happening?

• 4 months later...

I went ahead and fixed it for you, it should work now.

Has anyone else had this issue? The only track of mine that has a URL was not shortened to this 50-character limit.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
Hi guys! When I try to access the Game Exchange I get an all black screen with white text that simply reads "Could not connect." I've tried a few times today. Am I the only one experiencing this?

You aren't alone, I'm seeing the same thing you are.

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...