TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Announcing the TPR Game Exchange!

just checking thru some of the DLs in the exchange(GREAT IDEA btw), and found that one of the coasters (artemis)supposedly for RCT3 is in .dat format, instead of .trk. Is that a goof, or is there some way to convert? Still new at adding customs to my RCT3, so I'm just asking

Atremis is in a mini park, as are a few of my other coaster designs.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All these new contests and prizes, and just the game exchange overall, is really good for the coaster gaming community. I think it'll pull in a lot of new players. Great job to the mods and admins for setting this up, well done.

To any of the Mods:

I uploaded a RCT2 park and it didnt include my username on the upload, but its the first time this happened to me. Everything else has worked fine.

Here is the link to the file. Should I just re-upload it or can you add it in? (This was uploaded during beta testing, so I don't think its a current issue with the game exchange)

Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

It is- but...

1.) If you have any elements that are NOT part of the game original (Custom Scenery, etc.) You MUST list that in your description- AND- check the 'import all scenery' box in the Options menu of the game itself.

2.) Please list the sites where you got your rides from.

Thank you,

R.D.

Games Forum Moderating Team

• 2 weeks later...

I have 2 questions, Sorry

Is it possible to Upload the park file in a folder so that I could add a Read-me and A CTR that I used and Some CS that isn't longer available however Is needed for the park to work

Also Can Parks on The Game exchange be downloaded by people who are not members as I post the park on other sites as well and want people from there to be able to download...

Thanks, Sorry to bother you (Again)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I'm having an issue. I've tried to login to the game exchange several times, but I keep getting a "wrong password" message, though I'm definitely putting in my username and password for the forums correctly. I'm assuming you don't have to make a separate username/password for the game exchange, but please correct me if I'm wrong. Any ideas? Or is it just because I'm newbie and I need to post more before I'm allowed access to the game exchange?

Thanks,

Nick, a.k.a CoasterRollin'

That is correct- use your name as it is spelled on your account, and the password is the same.

If you are still having an issue, I'll pass the info onto the right people to fix it- PM me if you still have problems.

R.D.

Games Forum Moderating Team

• 6 months later...

Hello TPR! New member here having some trouble with the game exchange. When I click on "Upload New File" the link brings me to a log-in screen (which I thought was odd since I was already logged in) and then when I type in my username and password I am taken to what Chrome says is a dead link. Am I the only one experiencing this? Any help is appreciated!

• 7 months later...

Okay, I just did something weird, and the track file I just uploaded doesn't show a user. It's also not showing up in my files when I go to my Exchange profile. Anyone know what to do?

Sorry for bumping this, just didn't want to make a separate thread for something trivial.