TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Club TPR Check Processing Time

grrt

So yeah, I've been considering joining, infact, I would really love to join, as I've been obsessed with coasters for god knows how long... But I'm wondering, the $40 to join, is that payed only one time, or monthly, or yearly? Or what, because that is the major deciding factor to me.. I would have no problem at all paying it one time, but as it becomes yearly, over the course of a lifetime that DOES add up! And monthly adds up quite a lot even faster! So I'm sure it would be quite simple for someone to tell me this, but I've not got a clue as there isn't further clarification that I've seen on the site.

Edited by grrt

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ It's annual. Have a look at: http://www.clubtpr.com/

Club TPR Annual Registration Fees: $35 - USA, $40 - Canada/Mexico, $45 - Rest of the World

It's not expensive. Most other similar clubs are at least $10 - $20 more annually and I think you by far get your moneys worth with Club TPR.

It would not be feasible for this to be a "one time only" fee for us.

Edited by robbalvey

Ahh, seems I've lost ability to read. I was looking for the big sign that says "You pay this price once a year" I skipped right over that! Thanks for clarification. I've noticed that TPR is pretty cheap in comparison, and it's got quite a hefty internet community as I'm seeing. Most sites I'm on have like 10 people on at a time, but jeez, 200 some on a regular basis! You'll hopefully be seeing me as an addition to your club quite soon... In the short day I've been a member here I'm already finding myself quite comfortable, you've developed a great community.

^ And yes! That's the other plus.. I usually go to about 4 or 5 parks a year, sometimes multiple times, I think a membership is worth it for sure.

^Usually about a week to 10 days from when we receive the check to when your packet will go out and your online access is granted. This week we've been prepping for WCB and the Club TPR Magazine is going out so we're very busy at TPR Headquarters so there may have been a slight delay.

I will tell you this, I signed up a year ago as a 'Charter Member' because I really enjoy this site.

Personally, I have not yet used my TPR membership for anything. But, the thing I love about this site is all of the great information/trip reports it provides. I very much enjoy the Theme Park industry, and there is no greater resource than TPR.

Also, when you go to sites like Screamscape (Which I visit frequently) you are overwhelmed with endless pop-up ad's, which can be really annoying! (I still like the site, but it gets to be a bit much at times). At TPR I have never seen a single pop-up ad ever! The Alveys are giving up a hugh income source because of this, so I'm more than willing to help support their costs of running this amazing and informative site.

I hope to eventually do one of their Japan trips, but until then, I'll continue to renew my membership year to year even if I don't use it. This site is well run and excellently moderated, I visit it almost everyday of the week.

I will tell you this, I signed up a year ago as a 'Charter Member' because I really enjoy this site.

Personally, I have not yet used my TPR membership for anything. But, the thing I love about this site is all of the great information/trip reports it provides. I very much enjoy the Theme Park industry, and there is no greater resource than TPR.

Also, when you go to sites like Screamscape (Which I visit frequently) you are overwhelmed with endless pop-up ad's, which can be really annoying! (I still like the site, but it gets to be a bit much at times). At TPR I have never seen a single pop-up ad ever! The Alveys are giving up a hugh income source because of this, so I'm more than willing to help support their costs of running this amazing and informative site.

I hope to eventually do one of their Japan trips, but until then, I'll continue to renew my membership year to year even if I don't use it. This site is well run and excellently moderated, I visit it almost everyday of the week.

This.

You get a lot more than just discounts. The forum is helpful with trip planning, and some parks have huge offers on tickets, season passes, tours, etc. A membership is also nice if for the priority on TPR trips, and for Club TPR special events