TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Land of Adventures [RCT2]

Well the year is 1997,and the people that made Corkscrew Adventures figure out that the owner of the park made chains of amusement parks like the Paromount Company did,but they bought theme parks they didn't make them. But I will be with you guys the whole time, with pictures and updates for the park's construction.

SCR74.BMP

Well here some pictures of the new enclosed top spin called Athena's Cradle.

SCR79.BMP

Here the inside view of it,but that the only good of view of the rides theming until you go inside and ride it.

SCR78.BMP

SCR80.BMP

SCR83.BMP

Here the new woodie to that they got done building. But the station and enviroment around it isn't done though.

SCR84.BMP

SCR81.BMP

Last picture of this update.

Edited by B.A.B

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was always a fan of that LIM coaster, but I'm not of the woodie. It reminds me of a Hurler-type layout with the neck-breaking, "Death by Dinn" curve after the first drop, but the rest of the layout resembles more of a CCI or Intamin woodie.

All in all though, it looks like a good start.

^agreed, the woodie is not great but its not bad. The out-and-back portion is great, easily the best part but the first drop and the turns after are somewhat boring, add something (maybe a hill or bring it under the queue line) to give some appeal to viewers. Good start though, sir

But I wanted to make something like my top 3 favorite wooden coaster of all time Hurler,I really like it becuase I think it cool and Dinn looking to,but that is my opinion. Although I may put an bunny hop for some airtime after the first drop.

Well when I went back to the park I found the woodie finish,and the colors on Water Serpent change,but I kinda like the new colors though.

SCR2.BMP

Well the Dinn woodie is called Wildcat,mostly named after Kentucky's most famous cat.

SCR80.BMP

I love this picture.

SCR4.BMP

SCR78.BMP

Oh,I almost forgot that they added a bunny hop after the first drop.

SCR83.BMP

Last photo of this update.

I know it's not good feedback when you just say you love something, and don't really nitpick at it, (or at least some people think that,) but I absolutely love the little details you've put into this place, like the railings around the pathways, and the station to the woodie, it adds a sense of realism, and it's just amazing! I really like the foliage you have going here, I'm not the greatest when it comes to foliage or terrain work, so seeing this kind of inspires me to come onto this level of work.

Great job overall, and keep up the awesome work!

- Oreo

Don't bank Wildcat's turn after the drop so early. It's good to have one or two straight sections before banking a turn like that. It'll look better as well.

^

Agreed.

Also, BAB, like I have said before, you use trees as filler rather than what foliage is meant to do, and that is provide to the aesthetics of what it interacts in. It looks like a park map where they hide all the back-stages with trees, because that's what Guest don't see, and are not intended to look for.

Besides that, I have no complaints.