TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Your Dream Park

1. Intamin Megalite

2. Intamin Accelerator

3. Intamin Hyper

4. B&M Invert

5. Another B&M Invert

Or just combine them all into one insane mind-blowing coaster.

My park lacks a free fall ride, and that makes me feel like SFMM.

Edited by ILoveRides

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^ Oh, and despite the fact that my rides are good, my operations are terrible. That's how I pay for such good rides. I usually run 1-train. Lines can reach 3+ hours, and there are no misters or shady areas in the 100 degree heat where I built my park.

Actually, all of my rides are SBNO. I don't tell you that until you enter the park.

A burger costs $25. The burgers are vegan.

Admission to my park costs $950, but you can return for the rest of 2011 free. You also get 1 free friend admission. Your friend must be a goose.

Edited by ILoveRides

4. A wooden terrain coaster (along the lines of Boulder Dash, but bigger)

I like this idea.

I'm changing my 5 rides to:

1. Intamin Megalite, but bigger!

2. Intamin Accelerator, but bigger!

3. Intamin Hyper, but bigger!

4. B&M Invert, but bigger!

5. Another B&M Invert, but bigger!

All of my rides are still SBNO.

To pay for the 'bigger' part I'm adding L0CK3RS.

Edited by ILoveRides

1. Morgan Hyper

2. Arrow Looper

3. GCI Woodie

4. Intamin Twisted Impulse

5. B&M Invert

get the hint?

But in all seriousness:

1. S&S Screamin' Swing

2. Intamin Mega

3. B&M Invert

4. CCI Woodie of any layout

5. Intamin Blitz/LSM Launch/Whatever they call it now

hummm...top 5 rides?

in no particular order...

1)Intamin ZacSpin (something custom or the 32.5-247 model)

2)Tackless style dark ride (probably themed to haunted house or something mystic)

3)Rincarnated version of the crystal beach cyclone (probably done by Gavity group with the new timberliners)

4)Launched B&M flyer (I can dream right lol)

5)Premier LIM bowl (I think this style coaster and layout will never get old to me oh yeah no hard hitting mcbr either...and the launch will be in a section after the train leaves the station normally...I want EVERYONE to be shocked!)

Some honorable mentions would be...

Euro-fighter darkride/coaster

Robo-coaster

Mack water coaster

Spiderman style ride

How about racing Intamin Launch/Stratacoasters?!? Like 2 Kingda Ka's/TTD's but taller. How bout 500 ft? Anybody got 60 million dollars?

I'd also like to see MF and I305 make a baby and put one in too. The first half of the ride could be similar to MF with it's hills and it's shear beauty, and the second half could be like I305 with it's twisty, twistyness!

^^ Oh, and despite the fact that my rides are good, my operations are terrible. That's how I pay for such good rides, but I also drag my company into bankruptcy by building too fast. I usually run 1-train. Lines can reach 6+ hours, and there are dripping, defective misters and only the metal frames of shade structures in the 100 degree heat where I built my park.

Actually, all of my rides are SBNO. I don't tell you that. You have to realize that the ride is not open by walking up the queue. Too bad if you payed for a lock3r and the ride isn't running.

A burger costs $25. The burgers are vegan. The sodas are just carbonated water with no flavor. They come with no straws and lids.

Parking is $90. After parking, you have to fear for your life by riding my ghetto tram to the front gate.

Admission to my park costs $9.50, and you also get the rest of 2011 free. I should probably raise that to help run my rides, but its the only way I get people to the park, along with creepy, dancing old guys. You also get 1 free friend admission. Your friend must be a goose, named Gertrude.

Fixed.

^^ Oh, and despite the fact that my rides are good, my operations are terrible. That's how I pay for such good rides, but I also drag my company into bankruptcy by building too fast. I usually run 1-train. Lines can reach 6+ hours, and there are dripping, defective misters and only the metal frames of shade structures in the 100 degree heat where I built my park.

Actually, all of my rides are SBNO. I don't tell you that. You have to realize that the ride is not open by walking up the queue. Too bad if you payed for a lock3r and the ride isn't running.

A burger costs $25. The burgers are vegan. The sodas are just carbonated water with no flavor. They come with no straws and lids.

Parking is $90. After parking, you have to fear for your life by riding my ghetto tram to the front gate.

Admission to my park costs $9.50, and you also get the rest of 2011 free. I should probably raise that to help run my rides, but its the only way I get people to the park, along with creepy, dancing old guys. You also get 1 free friend admission. Your friend must be a goose, named Gertrude.

Fixed.

Touche.

Probably Intimidator 305, Volcano, Dominator...oh wait, that already exists.

Actually,

1. 305

2. El Toro

3. The Voyage

4. Raptor

5. X2

If we're going for imaginary then some kind of Cheetah Hunt/Storm Runner/Millennium Force combination that is lengthy, launched and awesome. I would also love a dueling flying by B&M or (gasp) a Giant Inverted Boomerang that works properly. As for flats, definitely Intamin Gyro Drop, Huss Top Spin, Mondial Top Scan, that death trap aeroplane thing and a Chaos! Also, I'd definitely have a Perilous Plunge style flume with only lapbars and an Intamin Aquatrax.

And, ILoveRides, what you describe sounds suspiciously like Six Flags America.

Edited by willh51

Intamin Rocket Coaster - With a tophat of 100 meters and then a lot of fast transitions and twistyness with some close to the ground inversions, and amazing theming.

Intamin Wooden Coaster - with a height of 70 meters, and a out and back layout with high speed turns, and amazing floater airtime.

B&M Inverted - that uses the terrain nicely like Nemesis, just with a track length of 1000 meters, and it never looses it's pace until the final brakes.

Intamin Spinning Coaster - With a height of 16 meters and an amazing firstdrop, and a launched lifthill. And of course a very twisty layout with some 90 degrees turns. This one would also have beautiful theming and will use the terrain well.

Intamin Mine Train Coaster - with a free fall section off 20 meters, and some awesome twistyness and hills, it would also be heavely themed.

My Dream Park.

In no particular order:

1. Intamin Hyper

2. GCI Woodie

3. Pre-2000 B&M Invert

4. Intamin Prefab Woodie

5. Blue Fire

Son of Beast

Mean Streak

Limit

Time Warp

Manhattan Express

Park name: Captain Spauldings's House of Pain

With or with out the Loop? Or both for Double Pain Trouble?

Here's mine

Viper (Darien Lake)

Phantoms Revenge (Kennywood)

Ride of Steel (Darien Lake)

Silver Comet (Martin's Fantasy Island)

Sky Rocket (Kennywood)

The name of the park would be called Scream Gardens Thrill Park.