TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

EMAIL DAN!!!

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Apparently Dan has still NOT made a Facebook page!

If everyone could email him FIVE TIMES EACH and if you include your mailing address, I will choose at random some of you to get a TPR Bag-O-Crap.

He NEEDS a Facebook page! And the only way to get him to do it is to email him as often and as much as possible!

mrt0ad13@aol.com

The "0" in t0ad is a zero!

The Hippo has already won a bag-o-crap, and while he sure would like another, he will gladly E-mail Dan just for the enjoyment of spam.

Phillip TheHippo

To: mrt0ad13@aol.com; mrt0ad13@aol.com; mrt0ad13@aol.com; mrt0ad13@aol.com; mrt0ad13@aol.com

Ok, so the Hippo is once again doing his duty(I said duty), to bring the non-moist one into this age beyond "you've got mail" and the myspaces. So, please makes yourself a facebook profile so this fuzzy Hippo can stop badgering you about it.

Phillip the Hippo

How many fingers do I have? THAT'S how many emails I've sent him!

I even made up clever email titles:

-Facebook Increases The Size Of Your Manhood Ya Know

-Watch The Social Network And Get A Facebook

-Having Facebook Is Like A Wet Dream. Not Having One Is Like Riding A Log Flume

-Even My Laptop Has Facebook

-Your Lack Of Facebook Is As Pitiful As Charlie Sheen's ABC Interview

-Your Inbox Is "Soaked" With Facebook Requests

-Neutered Dan Needs To Get His Facebook Issue Fixed (HA! Get the irony?!)

-Even Dr. Robotnik Has A Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/pages/Dr-Ivo-Robotnik/22886593323)

-All We Need Is Another Way To Contact You About Random Junk

-I've Already Sent You Ten Of These! Get A Clue!

Do you think he even knows what Facebook is? We should send him a copy of The Social Network.

He's in for it now, setup a script to send 10 messages every 10 minutes. We can up this if need be, but I would assume that at some point if he doesn't get a facebook, that either cox will send me a nasty gram or AOL will block me, but that's ok, there are many other SMTP servers and e-mail addresses I can send from....

He's in for it now, setup a script to send 10 messages every 10 minutes. We can up this if need be, but I would assume that at some point if he doesn't get a facebook, that either cox will send me a nasty gram or AOL will block me, but that's ok, there are many other SMTP servers and e-mail addresses I can send from....

Robb, we REALLY need a like button on this site lol.