TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

EMAIL DAN!!!

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dan loves weiners. Idolizes them, in fact. Ask him about his weiner. He whores out pictures like none other.

This is true. In fact, I myself hounded him for a look, and I was not disappointed in the slightest with what I saw.

Dan loves weiners. Idolizes them, in fact. Ask him about his weiner. He whores out pictures like none other.

This is true. In fact, I myself hounded him for a look, and I was not disappointed in the slightest with what I saw.

I'd like to see it.

GOOD TO KNOW!

You don't need Facebook. I have one, but don't go on except for, at the most, once a month... In all honestly it's rather pointless, in my opinion.

Opinions about Facebook were not the request of the original poster. Emailing Dan was.

In short - Email Dan mrt0ad13@aol.com and keep the Facebook opinions for a thread that asks for them.

Thank you!

--Robb "Sarcasm" Alvey