TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

TPR Bay Area Weekend - SFDK/CGA

Are you interested in a Bay Area event - Aug 6th & 7th?  

59 members have voted

1. 1. Are you interested in a Bay Area event - Aug 6th & 7th?

• Yes

^ The park has not offered a season pass discount for this event. It's already only $32, which is pretty damn good for getting ERT, a meal, and extras. So to answer your question, no, you need to buy a ticket.

But I meant can we get in with them?I dont want a discount just to get in the park itself.

I don't understand your question. You can visit the park with a season pass whenever you want to. If you want to take part in the event TPR is putting on, you need to buy a ticket.

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Going to get my tickets soon, hopefully in the next few days...perhaps get a TPR shirt (or two) as well. Really looking forward to this especially because I haven't been to SFDK since 2006 (when it was still Marine World and V2 was yellow/teal). This will also almost be like a mini vacation for me. Hopefully my cousin (who's an inactive TPR member) will become more active after the event.

The pricing for these seem fair especially the SFDK pricing...I mean, that's cheaper than park admission plus includes the TPR perks. I am glad though for the CGA pass discount. Now, August, get here!

^ The park has not offered a season pass discount for this event. It's already only $32, which is pretty damn good for getting ERT, a meal, and extras. So to answer your question, no, you need to buy a ticket.

But I meant can we get in with them?I dont want a discount just to get in the park itself.

I don't understand your question. You can visit the park with a season pass whenever you want to. If you want to take part in the event TPR is putting on, you need to buy a ticket.

You awnsered my question...Thanks

But I meant can we get in with them? I dont want a discount just to get in the park itself.

Were you asking do you need to buy a ticket to the park on top of the event price?

But I meant can we get in with them? I dont want a discount just to get in the park itself.

Were you asking do you need to buy a ticket to the park on top of the event price?

I'm pretty sure the $32 includes admission to the park. If so that's a great deal!

I'm pretty sure the $32 includes admission to the park. If so that's a great deal!

No it doesnt you have to buy a park ticket too plus the event ticket.That was my question what jj said.

^ First off - DO NOT EVER. EVER. EVER. ANSWER A TPR EVENT QUESTION!!! Because not only are you not authorized to answer such a question, you are totally WRONG!

READ THE FAQ ON THE EVENT PAGE! THIS QUESTION IS ALREADY ANSWERED!!!!

- Q: Does this event price include admission to the park? A: Yes.
Edited by robbalvey

Planning on getting registered this weekend. I got the final confirmation from my boss today in regards to having Saturday off as he came up and said "So, which Saturday was it you requested off, the 6th?" Afterwards, he asked me what I had planned so I told him about how a bunch of coaster enthusiasts are about to meet up at SFDK and CGA, told him about ERT, and the CGA Backstage Tour. He thought this was an awesome and fun thing to do.

When registering, my cousin will also be coming with me so I have a couple questions. She's also a TPR member (inactive unfortunately) and also lives on the same property. She also doesn't use paypal. Being as that she's a member, is it better to do a separate transaction for her (so I can put in her e-mail address) or just do everything under my screen name and have her as a 'guest'? As you can tell, I'm a total newb when it comes to registering for a TPR event.

You just said free parking if you register by this weekend, but the page says "July 22nd" which was friday. When is the official D-Day for the free parking? I just might be able to make it! Paid lunch + ERT + free parking? Sounds good to me!

Only problem is getting there by 9:30am... Google says it takes 3 hours 44 minutes to get there from here and I can't leave before 6am because I work for the crisis line on that Friday. It'd be a close call. I *could* call and reschedule the crisis line, but then again, if it works out to go to SFDK the coasters might be a great follow-up to my first night of the crisis line! Decisions, decisions.

^ Yes. For making such an un-forgivable mistake, we will feed you to the tigers or the killer while. Good part is you get to choose which one!

Nah, it will be fine....

Edited by robbalvey

^ What is sad-and-pathetic style?

Yay, just placed my order, ordered my cousin's registration as well with mine as suggested. I also topped it off with some TPR shirts: 2 for me, one for my cousin I'll get the shirts in before the event, right?

Probably not since Robb has already left for the East Coast trip.

Edited by gisco