TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Deep South Bash 2011 - Six Flags Over Georgia

Are you interested in Deep South Bash at SFOG?  

140 members have voted

1. 1. Are you interested in Deep South Bash at SFOG?

• Yes

• Replies 556
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I were going to be around, I would say HELLZ YEAH! Great Idea by TPR!

Dare Devil+Goliath would be some pro-tastic night ERT. The new coaster+ the best coaster right next to each other. Maybe add in Mindbender or Scorcher depending on the crowd that's attending. Ballin'

WOO HOO! Finally a TPR event I can make! I've been on my own coaster trips the last few events at Alabama Adventure. I was all prepared to attend in 2010 and then it didn't happen. I am certain there will be two of us, possibly four. It's time to go renew my ClubTPR membership!

ABSOLUTELY!! I've been waiting for an event (other than a trip) close enough for us to attend! We would definitely be there!

We'd be 2-4 people, depending on whether or not we brought the kids with us. If KidTums will be there, we'd probably bring our girls because I know they'd love to meet her!

Dependant on when my family vacation would end up being, I will definitely attempt to make this event. If I were to come it would probably just be by myself unless one of my friends decide to come down and stay with me for a little at the time. In that case it would be at most about 3 people.

Yes, we were already thinking about trying to get down there this year. A TPR event would make it that much better. No promises as of yet, but we would definitely be interested. There would most likely be 4 of us.

Edited by Hockeydad

I've never been to the great state of Georgia, but I've been dying to go! That's one of the few areas in America I have NO travel experience in at all. This works out really well, as it's the weekend before school starts - I'd be able to hit the bash with some buds from school, then fly on up the next day - assuming my schedule works out, you'll see me there with a guest or two as well!

LOVING this idea!

---------

P.S. The last two years, the West Coast Bash (where I live) has luckily fallen over my Spring Break. If that continues (praying it will) I'll be very happy, and if this Deep South Bash becomes a recurring thing - which I hope it does - I think I've got a new end-of-Summer tradition!

Thank you so much for announcing the date so far out! I was able to mark it as a blackout date, so my band won't book a gig that weekend.

Julia and I had so much fun at SFGAm, we'll both see you at SFOG!!!

All new credits for both of us, too, as we've never been to the park!!!

EDIT: I've invited our best friends from Orlando, and they said they'd love to, so make it 4 of us total!

Edited by jamesdillaman