TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Deep South Bash 2011 - Six Flags Over Georgia

Are you interested in Deep South Bash at SFOG?  

140 members have voted

1. 1. Are you interested in Deep South Bash at SFOG?

• Yes

• Replies 556
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey everyone!

Deep South Bash at Six Flags Over Georgia is less than two weeks away! Have you purchased your tickets yet? Buy them here: http://www.themeparkreview.com/store/index.php?productID=142

Club TPR Members will have a special opportunity to "walk through" Monster Mansion during morning ERT! Here's how it's going to work...

During morning check-in, present your Club TPR card and you and one guest will get a ticket to allow you into the Monster Mansion tour.

TICKETS ARE VERY LIMITED AND WILL BE HANDED OUT FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE. IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN THIS TOUR, ARRIVE EARLY!

Being a Club TPR Member does not guarantee you will get a ticket, but they will only be handed out to Club TPR Members until they are gone.

Your ticket will have a time on it, and you MUST be at the attraction at that time to join the tour.

There will also be a "stand-by" line for the tour that will be open to anyone. So for example, if there are 30 spots open for one of the time slots, but only 20 people show up, we will take 10 people from the stand-by line.

Once again, there are very limited number of spots for this tour, so please only request a ticket if you are ABSOLUTELY INTERESTED in the tour.

Deep South Bash is shaping up to be an AMAZING event, and there are still more surprises we haven't told you all about!

GET YOUR TICKETS NOW! http://www.themeparkreview.com/store/index.php?productID=142

--Robb

Edited by robbalvey

What would be a good time to show up? If check in time is 730am, is 7 am too early?

It depends on how badly you want to walk through that attraction! I had people at the Knott's parking booths waiting from 5am for West Coast Bash at a shot to walk through the Log Flume!

What would be a good time to show up? If check in time is 730am, is 7 am too early?

It depends on how badly you want to walk through that attraction! I had people at the Knott's parking booths waiting from 5am for West Coast Bash at a shot to walk through the Log Flume!

Note that Robb said waiting at the parking booths... the lot will not open until a few minutes before 7:30. If you are staying at the TPR hotel, then you can just walk (but don't expect us to be there with smiling faces welcoming you at 5 am. )

Note that Robb said waiting at the parking booths... the lot will not open until a few minutes before 7:30. If you are staying at the TPR hotel, then you can just walk (but don't expect us to be there with smiling faces welcoming you at 5 am. )

Yeah, I'll be walking over to the park about 7:30 ...

^ There's like 17 waffle houses within 5 miles of the park (slight exaggeration), but no Starbucks within about 10 miles since the area is a mix of industrial parks and ghetto. Waffle House has better ambiance anyways

Waffle House will work. I can get a waffle and Coke to go. But if there's a fist fight, I'll be sticking around for that.

Is there a Starbucks in the area? If so, I'll be walking there first then over to the park.

No, unfortunately not. Trust me, I'd be going there first myself if there was!

I wouldn't recommend that Waffle House next to the park if you need to get anyplace in a hurry. That one has been notorious for the "worst Waffle House service" (and it pains me to say that because I'm a Waffle House person), but we've walked out of that Waffle House more than once after being sat for 20 minutes and not getting any service.

Edited by robbalvey

^I would recommend going up one exit to Thornton Road... there is a waffle house right off the exit that is 20x better than the one by the park.

If you need a cheap coffee fix (or a soda), the Quik Trip by the park isn't bad (gas station). They have better coffee than most stations.

And as always, avoid the Fulton Industrial Blvd. exit (to the east of the park).

Is there a Starbucks in the area? If so, I'll be walking there first then over to the park.

No, unfortunately not. Trust me, I'd be going there first myself if there was!

I wouldn't recommend that Waffle House next to the park if you need to get anyplace in a hurry. That one has been notorious for the "worst Waffle House service" (and it pains me to say that because I'm a Waffle House person), but we've walked out of that Waffle House more than once after being sat for 20 minutes and not getting any service.

QFT! I was there Sunday morning and the service was pitiful.