TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Deep South Bash 2011 - Six Flags Over Georgia

Are you interested in Deep South Bash at SFOG?  

140 members have voted

1. 1. Are you interested in Deep South Bash at SFOG?

• Yes

• Replies 556
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TICKET PURCHASED.... The south shall RIDE again!

Now -anybody- who breaks Mindbender whilst I'm there will know the -true- rath of a very grumpy me... As in: Death will be long and painful at the hands of an unpadded Vekoma SLC. In the Back. On Old, ground down wheels.

R.D.

Just so everyone knows, Midbender is an awful coaster, so you should all ride other rides during ERT. I'll take one for the team and marathon on Mindbender in the back seat. You're welcome.

I agree with ^shivtim^ it is really awful and I will also take one for the team and ride with him.

^ & ^^Such an unselfish sacrifice should not go unrewarded. I'll be there with you!

Sorry, my son and I already have dibs on "taking one for the team" on Mindbender.

I, too will be taking one for the team for Mindbender, as it's such an awful ride, that I don't want any of my beloved friends injuring themselves on it. There is no need for everyone else to partake in such a terrible, awful experience. Please, ALlow me to be the designated pain-bearere for the group. In the front seat.

I dunno - I was thinking that since Georgia Cyclone is one of the best coasters in the park - everyone would be, and should probably stay, on that side of the park. I would hate for that coaster to be missed!!!

Definitely, everyone flock to the Cyclone. By no means should any of you venture towards Gotham City during ERT! You would be sorely disappointed!

Sir Clinksalot, you may also ride with us just as long as you don't take the back seat as I would hate for you to feel the wrath of the back seat-leave that to ShivTim and I. We will gladly take the beating it serves up. (plus I don't see anywhere you called it first- )

And I agree that everyone else should flock to GA Cyclone as it is a MUCH better ride than Mindbender.