TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Deep South Bash 2011 - Six Flags Over Georgia

Are you interested in Deep South Bash at SFOG?  

140 members have voted

1. 1. Are you interested in Deep South Bash at SFOG?

• Yes

• Replies 556
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And just think... this really is EXCLUSIVE beer and fried pie time, as we do not sell either item in the park!

So, we're getting EBFPT in addition to ERT? Excellent!

Edited by cfc

^They're currently on the NE Trip right now dude. I doubt they have much time to be looking in to hotels for mid September. I believe Elissa mentioned something about them working on some sort of deal before they left a few pages back. I'm sure they will give us details as soon as they hear anything. They're pretty good at that stuff.

Guy "I say this as I am patiently waiting myself for word." Koepp

^They're currently on the NE Trip right now dude. I doubt they have much time to be looking in to hotels for mid September. I believe Elissa mentioned something about them working on some sort of deal before they left a few pages back. I'm sure they will give us details as soon as they hear anything. They're pretty good at that stuff.

Guy "I say this as I am patiently waiting myself for word." Koepp

DITTO.

With airfares that tumbled past labour day, it's less than 200 for me to go from PHX to ATL- WELL worth the trip time!

I will be attending this one. Initially, I had thought I would be out in the area visiting at the time of the event, but as it turns out, as of 09/01 SFOG will be my new "home park" as I am relocating to that neck of the woods. Look forward to seeing familiar faces and meeting new people!

Got my ticket! My roommates think I'm crazy for driving all the way from TX, but I've got family halfway there in MS that I need to see anyway, so I can stop over for a day or so on the way...

I've been holding out on getting a room yet, in hopes of a group rate...also, anyone interested in splitting a room?