TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Deep South Bash 2011 - Six Flags Over Georgia

Are you interested in Deep South Bash at SFOG?  

140 members have voted

1. 1. Are you interested in Deep South Bash at SFOG?

• Yes

I'm sold on this event. I just have to look into getting time off first.

I hope the Italian dinner is catered by Carrabas?

BTW, is there still the motel that is within walking distance of the park? I forgot the name. I remember paying $5 to park there many years ago.

The only hotel I would recommend within walking distance is the Wingate by Wyndham (literally the closest hotel to the front gate).

• Replies 556
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm IN! Going with James and his lovely wife ...just like last years MidWest Bash at Great America!

HELL YEAH. Can't wait for this trip, it's going to be friggin' awesome. Can't wait to see everyone! I think I missed a credit, haven't been there since '08. I'm seriously very excited for the ERT line up, DDD, Goliath....shit...everything! SFOG is the best!

-Zach

I'm probably going, but if I do, I would be bringing my cousin. Me and my dad are both season pass holders and Club TPR members, while my cousin is not. The registration info says that the guests can get the Club TPR member rate, but I didn't find anything about guest season pass rates. Should I register him separately with those fields marked "No" or just add him to our order? If this has been answered already, I apologize.

Thanks,

Griffin

The registration info says that the guests can get the Club TPR member rate, but I didn't find anything about guest season pass rates.

Club TPR Member rates:

Six Flags Season Pass Holder - $35

Non-Season Pass Holder - $60

My wife and I are seriously thinking of attending our first TPR event. Our only concern is our 3-year-old. She will have a ball but not sure how to entertain her for the entire day.

What are you planning on doing, Brandy?

My wife and I are seriously thinking of attending our first TPR event. Our only concern is our 3-year-old. She will have a ball but not sure how to entertain her for the entire day.

We will have a 2 and 10 mo. old and are planning on taking an afternoon break back at the hotel. We will definitely be spending quite a bit of time in Bugs Bunny World as well.

Besides, it is on my birthday. And there are only two other ways I would rather spend my birthday than riding coasters.

Really? I can think of 69 ways I'd like to spend my birthday...

I'm pretty shallow. So, yeah, just two. But there are a lot of variations on those two. 69 being one of them.

We will have a 2 and 10 mo. old and are planning on taking an afternoon break back at the hotel. We will definitely be spending quite a bit of time in Bugs Bunny World as well.

This is what we were thinking, too. We wanted to make sure there willl be some other kids there she can ride with, too.

This is what we were thinking, too. We wanted to make sure there willl be some other kids there she can ride with, too.

Elissa told me the same thing; take a mid-day break at the hotel to chill out a bit. Maybe we can all take the kid contingent out of the park together for a while to relax a little bit amid the chaos. But yes, my girls will definitely be there, too, so there will be kids to ride with. It'll be my girls' first time at Six Flags. The only park they've been to is Lake Winnie.

^ Yeah, It's been too long. You can finally meet Julia, too! Can you believe it's been 5 years since you met me at LAX? It's amazing how time flies.

We're looking forward to this event. It's our first full bash, too, since the SFMM was a media campout and the SFGAm event last year was just a TPR day...