TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Parking Thread

It's funny how Disneyland can go from $12 to $15; not $13 or $14, but right to $15 (someones got to pay for the tram doors )

Actually, the last time I was at Disneyland (September 2009), the price for parking was $14. So it's $15 now, huh? I'll just make sure to go with Diana---she has an AP with parking included.

This is one reason why I do get SFMM's Xtreme Pass.

Eric

Darn it, you're right!

Although I'm on my sixth AP, this is the first time I've gone with the Premium (free parking). I must say, it's quite convenient to have parking included.

Also, this is the first time I've been enticed to carpool to Disneyland - I meet up with family members in OC to take one car for free parking (instead of them bringing their own car).

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Something to keep in mind: parking lots are actually expensive for parks due to property taxes. Properly maintaining a parking lot (re-paving and re-striping) is also fairly expensive.

That is true about property taxes, but some parks (here's to you, GADV) have terrible parking lots. There are so many holes!

Busch Gardens Tampa has a whole bunch of parking options:

$13 - General parking for cars and motorcycles

$15 - General parking for buses, trucks and recreation vehicles

$20 - Preferred parking ($10 for 2 Year & 1 Year Passport members; Free for Platinum members)

$26 - Valet Parking ($22 for Passport members)

Valet and Preferred parking are both subject to availability. Tour buses may park for free.

And another option is you can actually buy parking online at a discounted rate of $12.15 for general parking and $24.30 for valet parking.

10 bucks at Canada's Wonderland. Not even that bad considering what other parks charge.

Last visit is was $15!!

Hmm, were you in an RV or a camper? Otherwise it's 10 bucks according to the web site. That's what I paid last year.

Canada’s Wonderland offers ample parking adjacent to the park. Parking for autos and vans costs $10.00 per vehicle. Parking for RVs and campers is $15.

• 5 months later...

Six Flags Great America has 2 parking lots. One is closer to the park, which was 25 dollars, and then there was a parking lot further away that was 15 dollars. I think Six Flags Great America found the pricing useless because the the back parking lot would fill up 5 times faster than the closer one. So starting this year, both lots are 20 dollars.

Not sure what to complain about, Parking Pass was only 70-80 bucks

DelGrosso's Amusement Park, Funtown U.S.A., Hoffman's Playland, Lakemont Park, Magic Forest, Marineland, Martin's Fantasy Island, Santa's Village, and Story Land all have free parking as well.

The Great Escape costs $13 to park regular and $25 premium.

Also, Six Flags New England upped their regular parking fee to $20.

Hersheypark parking fee is being raised from $10 to $12 starting this Monday for the rest of the season.

Also, Hersheypark general admission is being raised from $54.95 to $55.95 starting this Monday for the rest of the season.